The HVAC repairman

Shasha walked back from school with Ella. They walked in and the living room was freezing. Nina still hadn't called the HVAC department for repair.
"I should tell Nina to call them later," said Shasha, turning on the electric fireplace. "There, that's much better."
"The fireplace isn't helping..." said Ella. "It's really cold..."
"I know right..." said Shasha. "I think I should make something hot for lunch."
She made some mushroom soup with garlic bread.
"There we go," said Shasha. "I think the rest are here."
And she was right. The others had come back, besides Anna. She was working an hour extra with Lee.
"Not sure if she's actually working for the extra hour," said Nina. "Anyway, what's for lunch?"
"Mushroom soup," said Shasha. "Because it's extra cold, especially without the heater..."
"Oh yeah I forgot to call the HVAC company," said Nina. "It's okay, I'll call them after lunch."
Right after lunch, Nina called them. They said they'll send someone the next day.
"Okay can you send them around three?" Nina asked. "Great! Thanks."
She hung up and told the others that the repairman would come at three the next day.
"We'll be home by them and we can observe what they're doing," said Nina. "What if they turn out to be like Merisa?"
"I actually kinda feel bad for her," said Shasha. "She told her whole story to my mom when she was staying at Lee's. She did it because our friend kidnapped her sister and blackmailed her."
"Yeah Jin told us too," said Steve. "Kazuya was one evil guy..."
"But he seems fine now," said Adam. "How?"
"Jun Kazama," said Nina. "She awakened the good in him."
"Hey everybody!" Anna said, entering. "I'm home!"
"We left you some soup in the pot and also some garlic bread under the cloche," said Shasha. "If the soup isn't hot enough, just heat it up."
"Nah I think it should be good," said Anna. "That pot can keep food warm for hours!"
"Yeah whatever," said Nina. "Don't break it."
Anna went to the kitchen and brought her lunch. She ate and then they discussed about Tiger Jackson.
"The guy from the club?" Anna asked, dipping her garlic bread. "What about him?"
"He's working again G Corp now," said Nina. 'He's taken over Lucky Chloe's place as advertiser."
"Wait what?" Anna asked, shocked. "He's at G Corp?"
"Yep," said Steve. "And Auntie Jun thinks he's acting a bit suspicious."
They explained to her and she looked kinda surprised.
"Just like Kazuya to brush off something like that," said Anna. "Anyway, what does Jun think?"
"She says we better keep an eye on him," said Adam. "We're gonna have a meeting here tomorrow night to discuss our plans."
"Yay!" Anna exclaimed, much to the others' surprise. "Finally something exciting is happening."
"Seriously, Anna?" Nina said, annoyed. "Anyway, yeah... I'm getting kinda bored too..."
The next day, they decided to come a few minutes earlier than usual because of the HVAC repairman.
They had lunch first and then the doorbell rang.
"That must be the repairman," said Nina, going towards the door. "I'll get it."
She opened the door and it was the repairman. Only, it wasn't a repairman, it was a repairwoman.
She had long red hair tied in a ponytail and had a mole on the left side of her face, under her lip. She wore the HVAC company uniform and was carrying a toolbox, indicating that she was indeed from the company. She looked surprised when Nina opened the door and she kinda gasped when she saw her.
"Hi are you the HVAC repair person?" Nina asked for confirmation. "We have a heater problem here."
"Yes I'm from the HVAC company," the woman said, stepping in. "Where's the heater?"
"Over there," Nina said, pointing towards the heater. "It's broken. It stopped working on Saturday night."
"Sunday morning," said Steve. "You realised it wasn't working when it was midnight."
"Yeah that's true too," said Nina. "It's not blowing the hot air out."
"I'll get it fixed," said the red-head and bent down to check it. "The other heaters are okay right?"
"Yes they are fine," said Nina, turning to the others. "The heaters in your rooms a okay right?"
The others confirmed that it was working. The repairwoman was repairing the heater with shaking hands. The others noticed this and were weirded out. She also seemed a little distracted and was looking at Nina's possessions.
"She seems to be very interested in Nina's antique China vase from the Qing Dynasty or something..." said Shasha.
"It's from the Jin dynasty," said Adam. "I've heard about it, and was very surprised that Nina has one of them!"
"Pfft Jin Dynasty," said Steve, laughing. "I wonder if there was a Steve dynasty."
"Well there is one now," said Shasha. "You're the Steve. So start one."
"No thanks," said Steve. "Anyway, now I have another reason to mock Jin a bit. Better tell Hwo about this."
"Seriously?" Adam said. "But then again that would be very entertaining to watch."
"It so would," said Steve, texting Hwoarang. "Okay I told him. Now he's planning something..."
Anna was turning the tv on to play some music. The repairwoman was staring at the tv and the music player. It was the most expensive music player on the market. Nina noticed her staring and cleared her throat.
"Um how's the heater?" Nina asked. "Will it be okay?"
"Oh yeah it'll be okay," said the redhead. "The fan just came loose, it just needs to be cleaned and tightened. The heating coil is fine too."
"Alright," said Nina. "Is it done?"
"Almost," the woman replied, spraying the heater with a can of compressed air to remove the dust. "Okay now I just have to screw the lid on and it's done."
She was done and turned the heater on. It worked perfectly.
"So I guess I'm done," said the woman. "If there's anything else, just give us a call and I'll come."
She finished and Nina paid her. It wasn't really expensive since it only required some tightening and cleaning.
"Thank you so much," Nina said. "The heater's perfect."
The repairwoman walked out and saw Nina's Lamborghini parked outside. Nina didn't have time to park it in the garage and just parked it in the driveway in a hurry. The repairwoman stared at it in envy and climbed onto her bike and rode off.
Nina closed the door and was kinda creeped out with the woman.
"She seems off, don't you think?" Nina said. "She was staring at the tv and music player as if she had never seen anything like it before."
"Yeah I noticed too," said Shasha. "She was staring at your Jin dynasty vase."
"Wait I thought it was from the Ming Dynasty," said Nina, going towards the vase. "Because the antique shop dealer said so..."
"Nah it's from the Jin Dynasty," said Adam. "I saw it in an encyclopaedia and on tv too."
"What kinda stuff do you even watch?" Steve asked. "Like you seem to know everything, besides martial arts other than Jiu-Jitsu..."
"So that means this vase is worth more than I bought it for..." said Nina, fascinated. "No wonder she was staring at it like that."
"You better keep it carefully, Nina," said Anna, joining the conversation while dancing to the music. "Otherwise, it's broken Jin vase."
"Nah it can't be," said Steve. "That place is taken by another Jin. It's Jin Kazama."
"If Jin heard this, you're fired," said Nina, but Steve only shrugged. "Just because you're one of his best friends..."
"Well yeah," said Steve. "He's our best friend and knows that we don't mean a thing we say about him."
"Yeah that's true," said Adam. "It's like how I don't take anything that you guys said about me seriously!"
"But they're true!" Steve said. "You are kinda a twisted whacko at times..."
"Am I?" Adam asked.
"Yes you are," said Nina. "Like the reason why you went to cryosleep."
"Fine I get it," said Adam. "But admit it, if I didn't go into cryosleep, I wouldn't be so good looking now right?"
The others started booing at him.
"Alright alright it was a stupid reason," said Adam and changed the subject. "When are Jun and Jin coming anyway?"
"Later tonight," said Anna. "They said they're coming after Kazuya has gone to sleep."
"Wait they're sneaking out?" Shasha asked. "This is some serious business..."