Gifts

Third Person POV
"This was really scary," said Kazuya. "We both had dreams of Heihachi."
"I wonder if Lars had a dream about him too," said Jin. "But then again, maybe not."
"You're wrong," said Lars, also appearing in the kitchen. "I had a dream too."
"What did you dream?" asked Kazuya. "Anything to do with Heihachi?"
"Yes," said Lars. "He showed me how he met my mother in Sweden."
"So he solved a big mystery for you," said Jin. "You said you had no idea what happened between them right? So there you go."
"What did you two dream?" asked Lars. "What did Heihachi do?"
"Tomorrow morning," said Kazuya and started walking out of the kitchen to go back to his bedroom. "It's so late. Go get some sleep."
"Fine, whatever," said Lars, getting himself some water too. "Jin?"
"Like what dad said," said Jin. "I'm too sleepy."
Jin and Kazuya just left Lars in the kitchen. Lars was alone there, drinking some water. He put the glass away and turned around to leave, but saw someone there. He was startled. Standing in front of him was Heihachi, wearing his tattered gi.
Lars tried not to shout, so that he won't wake anyone up.
"H-Heihachi?" said Lars surprised. "Am I seeing things? I must be really sleepy..."
"I just wanted to apologise," said Heihachi. "I wasn't there for you, I didn't watch you grow up, and now I regret that."
"Why are you here now?" asked Lars. "You already showed me the dream, what are you doing here now?"
Heihachi smiled and then disappeared. Lars was confused and a little creeped out. He went back to his room and couldn't sleep. It was a good thing that it was the weekend, or else Lars would have had trouble going to work.
The next morning, the Mishimas woke up a bit late, especially Lars. Jin and Kazuya snuck into his room and startled him awake.
"Why did you guys do that?" asked Lars, sitting up on his bed. "I had a bad night's sleep..."
"Well we got Heihachi nightmares too, ya know," said Kazuya. "You're not the only one..."
"At least you didn't see him in the kitchen," said Lars. "He stood right in front of me and apologised. I must've been so sleepy that I started seeing things..."
"Maybe..." said Jin, sitting on Lars's bed. "But that dream was kinda scary."
"Speaking of it, what did you actually dream?" asked Lars. "You guys didn't tell me last night..."
Jin and Kazuya explained to him about their dreams and he was kinda shocked.
"You actually watched Heihachi kill Kazumi?" asked Lars, surprised. "Why didn't you try and stop them?"
"I tried," said Kazuya. "But they couldn't see me. It was like I was a ghost in there. Oh and I was there too."
"You were?" asked Jin, surprised. "But how? How were you at two places at once?"
"It was a flashback," said Kazuya. "I went there after mother died."
"Whoa..." said Jin and Lars, surprised.
"Yes... I still remember it," said Kazuya. "She was just lying there, with Heihachi next to her."
"So that's all you saw," said Lars. "Anyway, what's for breakfast?"
"The moms are making something," said Jin. "Xiao said she'll come over later."
"Xiao, huh..." said Lars with a smirk. "Is Alisa coming with her?"
"Uhh..." said Kazuya, rubbing the back of his neck while thinking of a reply. "I don't think so. She's gone out with Lili."
"Lili?" asked Lars, confused. "Since when did they become best friends?"
"I don't know," said Jin. "They said they're going to choose a bi-"
He didn't get to finish his sentence because Kazuya stepped on his foot.
"A by...product!" said Jin, changing his sentence. "Yeah a byproduct!"
"What byproduct?" asked Lars. "Petroleum byproduct?"
"Yes petroleum byproduct," said Kazuya, trying to cover up. "They went to Lili's Japan oil rig to choose a petroleum byproduct."
"But why?" asked Lars. "Why Alisa?"
"Dr Bosconovitch's orders," said Jin, solemnly. "He sent Alisa because he... he's too busy."
"Alright then," said Lars, getting out of bed. "Come on, I can smell the breakfast from here."
They went to the dining room to see Jun and her clone serving the breakfast.
"Dinner's on you guys okay," said Jun, putting a bowl of miso soup on the table. "We liked how you cooked for Xiao the other day."
"Fine..." said the Mishimas in unison.
Meanwhile, android Alisa, Lili, Asuka, sleepy Eliza, and Miharu went to a bike showroom to choose a motorcycle for Lars.
"He'll love that one," said Alisa, pointing to a big one. "I've seen him eyeing it admiringly whenever he sees it on the highway. He had one just like that, but it was destroyed..."
"Okay," said Lili. "Sebastian, buy this bike."
"Right away, Miss Lili," said Sebastian and made arrangements to buy the bike. "The bike looks marvellous!"
"One question," said Asuka. "Where are you gonna hide the bike until Lars's birthday?"
"In my basement, duh," said Lili, flipping her long blonde hair. "There's plenty of space there."
"Okay whatever," said Asuka. "So is Xiao distracting Lars?"
"I think so," said Miharu, seeing the texts from Xiaoyu. "She said that Jin and Kazuya told Lars that Alisa is out with you, Lili, at your Japan oil rig to choose... byproducts?"
"Byproducts?" asked Lili, confused. "What kinda byproducts?"
"I have no idea," said Miharu, typing on her phone. "Xiao says that Jin almost gave away the fact that we're buying a bike. Kazuya stopped him before he could say bike and he only said bi- before Kazuya stepped on his foot. So the closest word to bike was byproduct. Yeah..."
"I don't get it," said Eliza, waking up suddenly. "What's a byproduct? I've never heard of it before..."
"The word hasn't been made in your period," said Lili. "Whatever, a byproduct is a secondary product in the making of something else. For example, petroleum, petroleum has different byproducts like- hey you're already asleep!"
Eliza was fast asleep. She didn't even hear what she was saying.
"You know what?" said Lili. "Let's blow this joint. Sebastian, the bike is ready right?"
"Yes, Miss Lili," said Sebastian. "I'll have it delivered to your place."
"Good," said Lili. "Come on everyone, back to the limo."
"Limo..." said everyone but Lili and Eliza.
They went back to Lili's place and sat in her nice spacious room. Lili has the bike to be delivered in her basement.
"No that it's done, lets have a tea party," said Lili. "I'll have a few maids bring in the tea and snacks."
"Awesome!" said everyone.
Meanwhile in Nina's mansion, they were having a hard time trying to wrap Nina's gifts. Adam had his gift wrapped in the shop so the others made him take Nina out on a date to distract her.
"Don't come back early, okay?" said Anna. "Keep her out as long as you can. Got it?"
"Got it," said Adam. "I'll take her out nicely."
"Good," said Steve. "Keep her out as long as you can, and make sure she enjoys."
"Yeah okay," said Adam. "Here she comes!"
"What are you guys talking about?" asked Nina, coming down the stairs. "About me?"
"Nope," said everyone in unison.
"Come on, Nina," said Adam. "We'll be having a nice date."
"See ya later," said Nina, leaving with Adam.
As soon as she left, the others went upstairs to get the gifts. They sat on the living room floor and started wrapping them, making gift tags and small cards.
"FINALLY," said Anna, leaning back on the sofa that was behind her. "That was hard. Wrapping a catsuit isn't easy..."
"It's a good thing I bought her something that came with a box," said Shasha, hanging the gift tag on the ribbon tied around her gift. "Or else... I have no idea."
"Yeah good thing I bought her a watch," said Steve. "Or else it would've been hard to wrap..."
"Now to hide them," said Anna, carrying the gift that she bought for Nina. "Come on, y'all."
They took the gift to their rooms and hid them as best as they can.