Revenge

Josephine walked out of the building. Mitsu quickly reported to the others.
"She's out the door," Mitsu said. "She's headed out towards her limo."
"Good," Kuni said. "You can follow her right?"
"No problem," Mitsu said. "She's in sight."
"Don't you mean he?" Tiger said. "Whatever, follow him. I'll follow in my car."
Mitsu soon saw Tiger's orange Cadillac Coupe DeVille with rainbow streaks.
"You've got to be kidding me," Mitsu muttered, slapping her forehead.
She followed Josephine's car swiftly. Tiger came in behind with the rest.
"Don't go too close," Kunimitsu warned. "You might alert him. Especially since your car is anything but inconspicuous."
What made it worse was the fact that loud 70s music was blasting in and out of the car.
Kunimitsu looked really annoyed and Josie giggled from the backseat.
"At least keep distance," Kunimitsu said. She turned her Bluetooth earpiece on to communicate with her daughter. "You're following her right?"
"Yep," Mitsu said. "I've got her close. I don't think she noticed me, but she definitely noticed you guys..."
"Whoopsy..." Tiger said sheepishly. "I'll go slow."
"You better," Mitsu said. "They're speeding up."
"I think you should turn here, to convince them that you're not following her," Josie suggested. "Then we can cut out and continue following them."
"Sure, I don't mind," Mitsu said. "I'll keep track of her."
Tiger turned at the intersection and drove to another side, directed by Kuni. Mitsu followed Josephine swiftly. She made herself fast with her ninpo.
Josephine's car stopped at a large mansion and her bodyguard walked out. He opened the door for Josephine. She gracefully got out and walked towards the mansion.
"How come no one noticed the fact that she's unusually tall?" Mitsu said to herself. "But then again... some models are really tall too..."
To her dismay, Tiger's car skidded to a stop not far off. It was quite far away but the skidding sound could be heard from miles away.
"You've got to be kidding me," Mitsu slapped her forehead in irritation. "Tiger!"
"What?" Tiger said through the earpiece.
"I can hear you from here," Mitsu said. "I think our guy saw you too."
She was confirmed when Josephine and her assistant turned to the direction of the sound.
"Yep, he did," Mitsu said. "Should we wallop her now?"
"I think so," Josie replied. "Lets alert the guys."
They alerted Eddy and he gave his guys the green light. They agreed and carried out their plan.
They swooped down low and grabbed Josephine. Tiger's car sound had acted as a distraction and Seth didn't notice his master getting captured until it was too late.
He looked around for her and looked up to see her hanging out of a helicopter. Joseph had completely forgotten to use his female voice when crying for help.
The Tekken Force injected him with a sedative and took him straight to the Mishima Zaibatsu Containment Facility.
They dumped her in a cell and locked her in with bullet proof glass.
Nina and Anna came there. They wanted to do their share of damage. Eddy soon arrived too.
"He's all yours," Jin said when he saw them arrive. "Go right ahead. Vent out on him."
They all grinned and ran in. Christie stayed outside, not wanting to get in their way.
"Should we wait for him to come to, or should we just kill him like this?" Anna asked.
"No," Eddy said. "We wait. I want him to suffer."
"So do I," Nina said with glee. "I'm gonna enjoy this."
"I'm gonna take my time with him," Anna said. "I wanna see how her lovely face would look all beaten up."
They waited and eventually, Joseph woke up.
"Rise and Shine!" Anna said cheerfully.
"What?" Joseph said, looking around. "Where am I?"
"In hell," Nina said, cracking her knuckles before the fight.
"Your worst nightmare," Eddy said.
"What?!" Joseph said in shock. "What's going on?!"
Without explaining, they started attacking him. They made sure that Joseph suffered.
"That's for killing my parents," Eddy said, giving him Gancho Chibata. "And that was for all my time in prison."
"And that's for turning me against Nina," Anna said, kicking. "And that was for kidnapping our friend."
"And this is for all the children your father tortured," Nina said, launching a Blonde Bomb. "Those poor kids were such innocent little creatures!"
"He was a monster," Eddy said. "And you are a monster too."
They made sure he had some life within him before leaving him behind to die.
They walked out and met with Jin and Christie outside.
"Took you long enough," Jin said. "Still alive?"
"Only a bit," Nina said. "He's as bad as a fish out of the water."
"Do you want me to finish him off?" Jin offered. "One Devil Blaster, and he's over."
"No, leave him," Eddy said.  "Leave him to die. we'll dispose of him."
Jin watched in confusion as they coolly walked out of the containment facility. Christie went with them too.
"Ice cream's on me," Eddy said. "Come on."
They went and got some root beer floats. Just then, Anna remembered something.
"Wait... what about Seth?" Anna said, surprised.
"Who's Seth?" Nina asked, confused.
"The assistant!" Anna said. "That big guy that tags along with Joseph!"
"Oh that guy's been taken care of," Eddy said, relaxing. "My guys have him in the basement. Turns out, he's a victim too. Poor guy was actually planning to kill Joseph himself tonight."
"That's good," Nina said. "Alright, lets go back and tell this happy news to the others."
They did and they had mixed feelings. They were happy that they killed a monster but at the same time, disliked the brutality of it.
"Don't worry, he deserved it," Anna said. "He's not a good person."
They were happy and Shasha looked sad.
"What is it, Shasha?" Steve asked. "Why do you look so sad?"
"My graduation is next week," Shasha said. "I'll be leaving you guys."
"That was fast!" Steve said, surprised. "Hey, good luck on becoming a detective."
"Thanks," Shasha said. "I think I've solved a few cases way back before even becoming a detective."
"Yeah like the mystery of my dad," Steve said with a grin. "The case of the unknown father."
"I am the mystery!" Adam said dramatically.
"You and your 'I am the mystery'," Nina said, annoyed. "Just because you used to be unknown to us..."
"And also the case of your rivalry," Shasha said proudly. "You guys might have shot each other if I wasn't there to play peacemaker."
"Yeah that's true too," Anna admitted. "I actually brought my Kunai blades..."
"And I had a gun," Nina added.
"You're always having a gun," Adam said, annoyed. "You know, she actually shoved one behind the seat of my car? And one in my work bag?"
"It's for your own safety," Nina said. "What if someone attacks you?"
Adam stood in his fighting stance and showcased his fists.
"Right..." Nina said. "You're pretty strong actually."