Sixty Three

Benjamin yawns, waking up. He sits up in Noah's bed, stretching his arms above his head. He looks over at Noah, smiling.

He gets up, walking to the bathroom. After he's finished, he washes his hands and splashes his face with water before walking back into Noah's room.

He gets back in bed, tapping Noah's arm lightly. Noah doesn't budge once and Benjamin decides to leave him alone. He lays back down in Noah's arms and ends up falling back asleep.

About an hour passes, and Noah's parents get up and begin to make breakfast.

Mrs.Martinez smiles, "I'm happy he's finally dating. He's finally comf-...comfort with himself".

Mr.Martinez, "Comfortable...And me too, honey. It's like he's finally accepting it".

Mrs. Martinez smiles and nods, "Go wake them".

Mr.Martinez nods and sets his plate down. He walks upstairs, knocking on Noah's door. He gets no answer so he opens it, peeking his head in.

He knocks in the door again, seeing Noah twitch. Mr. Martinez walks over to the bed, shaking Noah awake. "Wake up, mijo. Mama made breakfast".

Noah nods and yawns, "Mkay".

Mr. Martinez smiles and walks back downstairs. Noah looks down at Benjamin, humming. "Baby. Wake up".

Benjamin sits up, rubbing his eyes. Noah smiles at him, "Good morning".

Benjamin turns around, smiling at Noah. He looks him up and down, staring at his bare chest. "Hey".

"My mom made breakfast. Come on".

Benjamin nods, rolling up the pants Noah lent him. "This doesn't fit".

Noah smiles, looking down at him. He grabs Benjamin by the shirt, "Yeah. Neither does the shirt".

Noah hums, opening his bedroom door. "You're not gonna put a shirt on?"

Noah shakes his head, "Nope. Gotta work out after breakfast".

Benjamin raises his eyebrows, "Could never be me".

**
Ana nods at Eva, "Could you go and wake up Elenor?

Eva looks at her mom, "Could you just...Call her Elly? It makes her comfortable".

Ana points to her bedroom door. Eva gets up, kissing Lola on the head. Eva knocks in the door, not getting a response.

She opens the door, seeing Elly wiping her eyes. Eva walks in, shutting the door. "Hey. What's going on?"

Elly looks Uber, turning away. "Oh. Uhm. Nothing. I'm good".

"Hey. Elly. What's going on?"

Elly shakes his head, "It's not fair. Jason is fucking leaving. I never see pops. You and Jose are getting a place soon. I can't live in this fucking house with her".

Eva nods, "I'm sorry. It's just too crowded for the girls here. Maybe we can negotiate with mom".

"She'd never do that. You know how she thinks of me. She doesn't even see me as her kid".

Ana walks in, "Breakfast is gonna get cold".

Elly looks over, wiping her eyes again. She grabs her glasses, throwing her hair into a pineapple. She stands up, grabbing her phone and walking into the kitchen.

Maya smiles, "Tía! Good morning".

Elly smiles, "Good morning, beautiful". Elly grabs the orange juice from the fridge, sitting down. Ana sets a plate in front of Elly, not saying anything.

Jason walks out, yawning. "Morning. Can I park the U-HAUL in the driveway? Just til I clear my stuff out".

"Of course honey. When are you leaving?"

"Should be tomorrow morning. Elly you wanna help me pack today?"

Elly shrugs, "Can't".

Jason nods, "I'm really sorry. I'll come see you when I can, okay".

Elly nods, "It's okay".

**
"So, Benjamin, what into?" Mrs.Martinez looks over at her husband to see if she said it correctly.

Mr.Martinez nods and bites into his bacon. Benjamin smiles, "Oh. I'm into music. I'm also into robotics and coding".

Mrs.Martinez looks at Noah, furrowing her brows. Noah smiles, "Le gusta trabajar con computadoras".

Mrs.Martinez nods and smiles. "Oh. Bien, Bien".
Benjamin smiles and looks up at Noah.

Mr.Martinez smiles, "So. Do you sing? Play? Write?"

"I do all. I play the piano and can kind of play guitar".

Noah smiles, "And he sings. It's really nice...like extremely".

Benjamin blushes, "Noah too. He has a nice voice".

Noah looks over, his face now blushing. Noah reaches over, grabbing his hand.

**
It was almost an hour after breakfast and they were now in Noah's garage. Benjamin was sitting on a bench, while Noah was warming up.

Mr.Martinez walks over, "You wanna try? Work out?"

Benjamin giggles, "No thank you". Mr.Martinez smiles and nods, "Okay. Mijo, arms. Then...Break for two days, okay?"

Benjamin sitting and watch Noah's sweaty muscles flex were making him feel some type of way. Though, he'd never felt this way about a boy before, so he turns away and scrolls on his phone.

**
Jazmyne gets in Elly's car, smiling. "You're literally saving my life".

Elly smiles and nods, "Glad I can help. When's practice over?"

"Around three. Why?"

Elly shrugs, looking up and down at her. "Was just gonna ask a question".

Jazmyne smiles, "Which is?"

"You wanna go on a date with me?"

Jazmyne blushes and her smile widens. She giggles and turns away, hiding her face from embarrassment. Elly smiles at her, grabbing her hand.

Jazmyne turns and nods. "I'd love to".

Korey, Jazmyne's brother walks out, seeing them still parked in the driveway. He looks at them for a few seconds, getting a good look at Elly. He unlocks his car, humming.

Elly smiles and backs up, pulling out the driveway.

**
Gabi walks into Lucas' house, sitting on the couch. Lucas shuts the front door, adjusting Imani on his hip. "Uh. I have to feed her really quickly. Just wait there".

Gabi nods and watches Lucas walk into the kitchen. Lucas comes back in, sighing. "So what did you need?"

Gabi crosses her legs, "Uhm. I just wanted to apologize. I know...I told you it was over but, I didn't mean to hurt you".

Lucas sets Imani in her high chair, nodding. "It's fine, Gabi".

Gabi shakes her head, "No...It's not okay. I should've told you before we made things official. I know you really liked me and-".

"Gabi. It's over. It's okay. I'm over it, okay? You're still one of my best friends I just-".

Gabi nods, "I get it". Lucas' phone starts to ring, Gabi, looking over. Gabi looks up at Lucas, "Who's this?"

Lucas grabs his phone, shaking his head, "No one".

"Your date?l" Gabi clears her throat and stands up, "I'm gonna go".

Imani kicks her feet, smiling. "Buh Buh!" Gabi smiles, "Bye Imani!...See you later, Lucas".

**