t w o

The plane landed smoothly and it was a simple 14 hour flight for me to constantly scroll through old pictures and videos of our youth together. It brought back so many thoughts, so many feelings, and so much pain.

But.

The sun is out now and I'm ready for today. I don't have time for all that right now.

The dark is gone, and so are all those feelings.

Today, I'm meeting Sejin and the boys at BigHit. I guess I'm going to formally introduce myself to everyone and we'll see how that goes. I stepped off my flight as the other passengers and looked around. Detroit's got nothing on Incheon airport.

 The big pane glass windows were so bright and shone so much light in; it felt so warm. The people walking back and forth to their specified destinations without interruption to their flow. Everyone with their plans, their luggage, their targeted destinations, all constantly moving without ceasing like an ever-flowing river. Astounding, isn't it?

My thoughts were immediately lost as my eyes landed upon a young man holding a sign that read: "티나".

Mental note: Please thank Sejin for sending a car instead of having to try to figure it out myself. It's been years since I've been back here. I more than likely would've been lost for days. I gave a small smile and approached the man as we made eye contact.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I spoke as I bowed to him. Wait, he looks younger than me. Is he younger than me? Was that grammatically incorrect? They all look younger than me. Beautiful fucking skin looking like a baby over here. 

I felt my face burn thinking about it. It really has been so long since I've had to decipher between formal and informal Korean. I felt my heart slowing its pace down as he sweetly returned my greeting. Time to turn on my best Korean.

He grabbed my carry on and informed me that the rest of my bags were picked up from luggage claim and on their way to the dorm. I had enough time to stop by and freshen up. I love flying, but the feeling after sitting in one spot for 14 hours can make you feel like melting your skin off. 

The car ride was fairly quiet with a bit of small talk here and there between Jihyun and I. He was very kind. A warm smile. A welcoming voice. It was kind of nice to talk to someone like him before I made my way into BigHit today. He gave me a relaxed feeling every time I met his smiling eyes through the rearview mirror. I could almost forget about who I was going to see today. Almost.

We arrived at the dorm just in time for all my anguish to rush back in. I knew they became successful, but clearly I just didn't know how successful they became. Which is great considering the fact that I already don't want to see Jimin, but hey let's add to my eyes just how loaded that butthole is. 

Jihyun kindly opened the door for me as I stepped out in front of the ridiculously sized dorm. I mean it makes sense considering there are 7 of them, and adding my presence here will make it 8.

Oh, did I forget to mention that I am staying in the dorm for the duration of my time here? Yes, I have been trying to push that reality out of my mind, but I also had no say in it. Sejin wanted me to keep a close on them and apparently, this was the only way for me to do it. It was a short-lived argument between us.

Jihyun let me know that the door was open already and the cleaning crew was just finishing up. He told me I could go and get ready and just let him know when I was set to go to BigHit. Of course, that didn't mean I had all the time to get ready. I had to be out of there in less than 2 hours. Which, for me, was a good amount of time considering I'm knee-deep in my own mental conflictions.