t w e n t y e i g h t

Jimin P.O.V.

I don't think I got much sleep last night. Actually I know I didn't. I kept looking at the clock as time slowly passed by. The thoughts running through my head were utterly unbearable. I felt uneasy, like my heart was racing and I couldn't relax. 

How was I going to figure this out? 

I asked her so many questions yesterday and threw so much information that she responded with such off-putting answers. What would that prove anyway if she couldn't be caught in a lie? 

I had to think of something. What would prove that she was Tina? Well, my Tina? I looked down to the young woman sleeping in my arms. 

She looked so innocent, and at the same time, something in me was making me believe that she was hiding something. 

I stroked her hair with my fingers as I let them mindlessly further themselves down her arm until they reached the bit of skin that was peeking through the hem of her shirt. She was so soft. I pinched her skin lightly causing her to lightly stir, which made her shirt ride up a little bit more. 

And that's when it hit me.

Tina has a tattoo.

I froze in my place as the thought crossed through my brain, but my hands immediately began moving on their own. The curiosity of it all was too much. 

My heart began to beat faster as I lifted her shirt higher, not at all thinking about anything else besides finding what I was looking for. I could feel the goosebumps rising on her skin as the contact with my own continued its way up. 

I was keeping my focus to her shirt rising. I was just getting past her stomach when...

"What are you doing?"

Fuck.

Tina P.O.V.

I felt some kind of cold touching my skin stirring me out of my sleep. I felt the cold coming higher up when I finally shot my eyes open to fully understand what was happening.

"What are you doing?" 

I watched him freeze in his place. His eyes went wide as his eyes made contact with mine. What the hell exactly was he doing? 

"Were you...undressing me?" I asked as I felt my eyebrows scrunch together. You could've woken me up you know.

"I-I was, um trying to wake you up as well as you slept." What? What the hell does that even mean?!

"Jimin, were you trying to take my shirt off in my sleep?" 

As quickly as I said it, his expression changed and he wrapped his arms around closer to my body.

"Can you blame me if I was?" 

He nuzzled his face into my neck before pulling me further into his grip, tightening his arms around me. But the feeling was really strange, almost uncomfortable. 

Why would he do that without my permission? While I wasn't even conscious? And why did it feel like he was avoiding acknowledging it? Weird.

Before I could think any further into it, he released me from his grasp and got out of my bed. 

"We should get up. We have dance rehearsal for the GDAs today." 

He gave me a small smile before he exited my room. What the hell is wrong with him today? I didn't give it too much thought though; we did have a busy schedule today.