t w e n t y

Jimin P.O.V.

The hours were passing by miserably and Tina still hasn't come back yet. It was already dark out. The boys could see my impatience growing worse, but I couldn't just sit here anymore.

"Have you tried calling her again?" I asked Jungkook. 

We figured out of everyone, to my dismay, she would most likely answer him.

"Hyung I've called and texted her so many times; she's not answering me." He ran his hand through his hair. 

I can tell that the more I mentioned her absence, the more he grew worried.

"What do we do? Do we call Sejin? Should we go look for her?" Taehyung asked.

"We can't leave the hotel on our own Tae, you know that." 

Yoongi was right; we're not supposed to go anywhere, but this didn't feel right and I didn't care.

"Well, what are we supposed to do? Just sit here? It's almost two in the morning!" 

I found myself flying off the couch because I couldn't pretend to be calm anymore.

"I don't really care what we have to do, I'm going to look for her."

It was as if someone heard my pleas and decided to put me out of some of my misery. Jungkook's phone chimed. We ran around him looking to read the message, but we couldn't. It was in English.

"Why did she text you in English?" Namjoon took the phone and proceeded to translate for us.

Hi, I know you're blowing up my phone, but I'm staying at a friend's house tonight. I'll call you tomorrow! Goodnight.

"A friend's house?" Hoseok questioned. 

She never mentioned to any of us that she had friends here. I couldn't differentiate my worry from my anger. 

What friend? Was it a guy

I kept telling myself that something was off because something in her text to Jungkook didn't feel right; as if she didn't know who she was talking to. 

At least, that was better than what I thought was going on. There wasn't much more we could do at this point except to go back to sleep. So we did or at least they did. I couldn't sleep not knowing where she was or who she was with.

And I couldn't stop blaming myself for driving her into whoever's arms she could have possibly been in.

Tina P.O.V.

I jolted up in my bed as I woke up, the feeling of fear and adrenaline still running through me, along with the splitting headache. I immediately looked around to find myself in a bed that was not mine. I wasn't in our hotel. 

So, where the fuck am I?

It was very quiet in what seemed like a small apartment. It was minimally furnished, but it did look very well organized. I got up slowly, but when I felt a rush of cold all over my body, I looked down to see myself in my underwear.

That's when I started freaking out. 

I can't be with Benjamin; he said he had a hotel room at the Carlyle. 

I grabbed my phone ready to call the police or call someone. I found myself looking at no new notifications on my locked screen. It was 7:15 AM and the boys had a dance rehearsal today. 

Amazing how I wake up in my underwear worrying about their schedule. As I looked further into my phone, I saw the 47 missed phone calls, 18 voicemails, and 32 text messages.