t h i r t y n i n e

Jimin P.O.V.

I was furious to say the least. I watched as Tina stumbled over and threw herself onto the couch. Her outfit was surely interesting to see.

It definitely didn't look like she was working this whole time.

That guy who dropped her off sure didn't look like he was helping her work. I didn't get a good look at him, but I do know that it wasn't Sejin. How did she have the audacity to ignore me earlier and lie to us all? What was she even doing with him?

All of the disgusting possibilities were running through my head as she laid down. I felt sick and livid. I was seconds away from losing my shit.

She was so wrapped up in her night out with some random guy that she didn't even notice me sitting on the adjacent couch.

"And just where the fuck have you been?" I could hear the outrage in my own voice.

She flew off the couch quickly, looking around in the dark until her eyes finally adjusted to see me. Needless to say, she was surprised. I watched her expression fall fearfully knowing that she was caught.

"Why are you still up?" She said quivering.

"Why am I still up? Why am I still up!?"

My voice jumped from the stern tone to a full-on shriek, making her flinch. She wasn't even acknowledging what she'd been doing to me. Tina carelessly was lying to me and going around behind my back, disregarding my feelings. She seemed to only be concerned with being caught at the moment.

"I'm still up because I've been waiting for you to finish working!"

She put her hands up in an attempt to quiet me down as she spoke.

"Jimin—"

"Do you know what time it is? Do you know how long I've been sitting here waiting for you—Do you know how much I've been worrying about you? You didn't return my calls, or answer any of my messages!"

I was slowly inching towards her as she was backing up away from me.

"My phone was off." She said gently.

"So that you don't have to talk to me? So that you wouldn't get distracted with whoever you were with?"

I was still shouting at her and she was only becoming timider. I was too blinded by my rage to care at the moment though.

What did I do wrong? I thought. 

Was it when I pulled her into that room? I was doing everything I could to make her happy, to be close to her. And this how she was going to repay me? By sneaking around with someone? 

Was she even going to tell me if I didn't catch her?

"I just had a drink with a friend after work."

I couldn't even contain it then. Liar. My fist flew to the wall with a sickening sound not far too from her, causing her to drop to the ground.

"Stop lying!" I screamed, "What friend could you possibly have in Korea, Tina?"

"Jimin, you're freaking me out. You need to calm down." She choked out in between weepy breaths.

The racket evidently woke the other boys up as they hurried downstairs.

"What's going on down here?" Yoongi asked with irritation laced over his voice.

I knew that the smack on the wall along with the sight of Tina crouching on the floor with a teary face was going to make this night so much longer for everyone.