t h i r t y f o u r

Warning: Mature Content

Jimin P.O.V.

"Seulgi?" The shock was clear through my voice. 

She began giggling again and the sound of her voice was softening the newly throbbing tightness Tina just left in my pants. I was disgusted at her audacity to call me and worried that Tina might hear.

"I'm nearby your dorm. I'm gonna come over." She said seductively. 

I am not going to let her ruin this evening. 

Tina's reaction to her last time didn't go so well and I'm not going to allow Seulgi to attempt to make her feel anything, but happy. I've worked too hard to reestablish my relationship with Tina.

"I'm not home." I simply said. 

I don't want to give her any ideas, but I need her to keep calm. I can't have her blowing up on me tonight. Her threats still do, unfortunately, mean something.

"I can swing by your apartment if you're there. I've been really lonely the past couple of days—"

"I'm busy Seulgi; you can't come." 

I had to cut her off. I can't let her go into her "victim mode" and risk her coming here to try anything.

But I always underestimated Seulgi's relentlessness.

"Why? What are you doing?" Her tone quickly changed, becoming more firm and agitated.

"I'm having dinner with my manager; it's not a good time, that's all." 

I needed her to stay calm for everyone's sake. I can't let her cause any trouble for us or do anything to affect my relationship with Tina.

"So what? Just get rid of Sejin by the time I get there." Her tone relaxed again. 

I didn't know what to do; she's too comfortable with Sejin for this to stop her.

"No, not with Sejin. I'm with Tina." I retorted in the hopes that she'd get scared off remembering that Tina wasn't one to be messed with. 

However, I didn't expect her voice to become so shrill.

"What!?" She nearly screamed, causing me to snatch the phone away from my ear, "When did she come back? And why are you with her!?" 

Come back? 

I mentally smacked myself at how stupid I sounded.

"No, not that Tina. She's our new temp manager."

"Are you talking about that crazy foreign bitch that attacked me?" I could hear her outrage through the phone and it was starting to make uneasy. 

That feeling was quickly replaced by the fury I felt upon hearing her refer to yet another Tina in my life as a "foreigner".

"Seulgi—" 

This needed to end before I erupted, but Seulgi's threats always intensified her feeling of authority over me.

"Don't start this shit with me Jimin. You called me last time, remember? And then I showed up and you let t-that foreign amkae—"

"That's enough!" 

I couldn't hold back, how the hell did she think I was going to tolerate her making these repulsive remarks towards someone who in my mind was angelic? 

And possibly even my old other half. 

I took a breath as I settled myself down again.