f i f t y

Jimin P.O.V.

I tried to stop it. I really did. We all pleaded with Jungkook about how this was a terrible idea. An idea that he had formulated and executed without any of our consent or knowledge. Needless to say, I had been on edge the entire duration of our time in the salon.

At first, I was really just nodding and drowning out Senine's words. I had no idea what the fuck she was saying, but I felt bad in case she could only speak English. She eventually caught on when Namjoon shouted out that I was nodding cluelessly on purpose. She had gotten a little flushed about it, and I mumbled out the best "I'm sorry" that I could.

To my surprise, she switched over to Korean. Her accent was cute; it was clearly a second language for her. However, I found myself diving back into my thoughts as she spoke. I looked over, yet again, to the girl who had been ignoring me. Her small frame had been sitting in the same chair for some time now, legs crossed over as she just kept tapping away on that damn tablet.

What does she even do on there? I wondered. I know she has our information and schedule on there, and I guess she does draw on there, but she is always glued to it. She is especially attached to it when she was annoyed with me. Well, I guess she's got a good distraction. I finally averted my eyes when she looked up to meet my gaze and turned back to the mirror. Senine had been speaking to me all the while, but one question had managed to snap me out of my thoughts completely.

"So, what color are we doing your hair?" She asked, slightly miffed at the realization of my lack of attention.

I thought about it for a minute, letting the idea swirl around my head before the words simply escaped my mouth. She looked at me, a bit confused before she shrugged her shoulders and began mixing color in a bowl.

I looked up again and had seen Tina disappear with one of the other girls, Jade. I assumed she was touching up her faded hair since she didn't actually know these people. I turned my attention back to Jungkook, who was sitting comfortably with his hairdresser, Lala.

"Jungkookah, I still don't think tonight is a good idea. It's just going to be more trouble." I groaned out.

"Hyung, will you relax? You know, as well as I do, that we need a relaxing night. Stop being so worked up about Tina. She's lied to you left and right. She's the one who's been trouble. Plus, I got it under control. She won't know anyways." He nonchalantly spoke, without care.

"What do you mean she won't know?" I emphasized, leaning forward in my chair. I didn't get far before Senine yanked me right back in my original position.

"Can you two shut up so I can do my job?" She was definitely miffed.

"Sorry." I grumbled.

"You guys do need to relax, especially now!" She laughed out in frustration, "So, just chill Jimin. Tonight will be fun."

I was desperately trying not to fall into the narrative of us needing a relaxing night. It's not as if I was going to do anything. The more I thought about it, the more I was letting myself dive into the idea. Tina dumped me. Tina lied to me. Tina was the one who had been making everything difficult since she showed up. Don't I deserve to relax for a moment?

It was a whimsical idea to lose myself in. As if I have done nothing to deserve any of what has transpired. It was a bad idea, terrible even, but I found myself warming up to it. And after what she said earlier, I figured there was nothing else for me to do.

'You shouldn't have said anything, to begin with. I've already forgotten about it.'

The swirling words in my head seemed to be making the decision for me. I decided to just trust that Jungkook really did have our situation with Tina taken care of and that she would never be in the know.

Disruption • P.JMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें