n i n e t e e n

Tina P.O.V.

I was so distraught about leaving I forgot my coat back at the hotel, only to be reminded as soon as I stepped outside. It was freezing; I had to find somewhere indoors and quickly. 

Bless the creators of Yelp and Bemelman's Bar. It was only a two-minute walk from the Mark Hotel. They didn't open until noon, but I did manage to convince the bartender, Serena, to let me in and sit there. You've got to love girls who take care of girls.

I did also promise to tip her one hundred dollars for every drink she made me. One way or another, I have to respect her for accepting my offer. 

I sat at the bar while she ran around the establishment, cleaning and getting stuff ready for the day. Apparently, Christmas day actually brings in a good amount of people. 

The upscale bar gave off a prohibition-era vibe. It's covered in old school furniture and maintains an Art Deco legacy with chocolate-brown leather banquettes, nickel-trimmed black glass tabletops, a dramatic black granite bar, and a 24-karat gold leaf-covered ceiling. 

Safe to say, the only people that will be coming down here tonight are stuffy people who won't pay any attention to my ass in jeans and a tee.

Serena and I made a good amount of conversation while I helped her polish glasses for the day. She admitted to me she was quite surprised that someone who would tip that much would also offer to help clean. 

Luckily, we were alone, and we talked through personal things after agreeing that exchanging stories with strangers would be a nice way to get unbiased insight. I'm really growing fond of her the more I sit here. 

She was helping me feel better about things, but there was one thought I just couldn't get out of my mind...

How were things at the hotel with the boys?

Jimin P.O.V.

I woke up in a rush to get down to find Tina and talk to her. I couldn't let her leave after we got back to Korea. I had to make things right. 

I went to her room, only to find the door open, which was strange considering I didn't see her on my way over. I crept in slowly as not to scare her.

"Tina?" I called out for her.

When I didn't hear a response I began looking for her. I didn't see her bag in the room, but I couldn't find her in the closet, the bathroom, I even went back to the living room to see if she was there. 

Maybe she went to one of the rooms? 

I ran up the stairs, finding myself hoping she was with Jungkook. Anything was better than her not being here. I ran through everyone's rooms asking if they had seen her. 

I felt bad that I was waking everyone up, but I could feel myself starting to panic. My heart was racing as I went through each room, only to simply find my bandmates in their beds. Now, I was really starting to freak out. 

She didn't leave me already did she?

"UGH! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I was screaming as I ran back down again. "TINA WHERE ARE YOU!?" I was about to run out of the hotel to see if I could find her. She couldn't have gone too far; it was barely even 9:00 am. 

Reluctantly, the boys came running downstairs to see what in the world I was screaming about.

"Hyung what's going on?" I turned to a confused Jungkook rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"I can't find Tina. She's gone." I could barely get the words out.

"What do you mean? She isn't in her room?" Hoseok asked.