f o u r t e e n

The ride to the airport became instantly depressing. When I was tugged into a car with Taehyung, Namjoon, and Yoongi, I knew I was going to get the full extent of the lecture they were waiting to give me. 

I was going to get an entire hour of it from them. 

When Jimin didn't come to try to get in the car with us, I was a little bummed. I thought at least he might try to get in this car because of Taehyung, but I didn't have room to let myself get too wrapped up in my thoughts. I had to get these boys to on their plane and make sure they don't get attacked at the airport. 

I was dressed very plainly in a hat, glasses, and even a facial mask to get us in and out of there. We would have security, but I needed to be invisible and watch out for them. Luckily for us, BigHit was able to rent a private jet for the boys to make it easy on the plane, but getting to the plane might be a bit of a challenge.

"So, what is happening between the two of you?" Yoongi's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing honestly, we just talked, slept, and woke up to Jungkook flipping out. Now, he's not talking to me so we officially have nothing else to worry about." I let out with no emotion.

I turned my gaze out the window. Maybe they'll leave me alone about it now because I really didn't want to talk about Jimin when I couldn't stop thinking about the look he gave me earlier. The silence was absolutely deafening until Taehyung finally spoke.

"Are you okay, Tina?" He touched my shoulder and made me turn to him.

"I'm fine. This works better for everyone." I shrugged him off and turned back to the window.

"We don't want you feeling shitty too, Tina." Namjoon said.

He turned around to face me in his seat, looking at my pitifully. I didn't answer. I wanted to say I was fine, but I didn't have the energy to lie.

"What's even to come from this? One day you'll stop being our manager, and he still won't even know who you are." 

Yoongi made a good point. I just...didn't care.

"Guys, I've... really missed him." I croaked out, "I didn't realize I'd want to be here with him again." 

I finally turned to face the boys. It dawned to me that my eyes tingled and were beginning to fill to their brims, but I couldn't let anything out. Tae immediately pulled me into his arms; he knows I'm too stubborn to actually shed any tears, but he also knew when I needed a little comfort. 

I didn't fight him. It was better to get this out of the way now before we got to the airport.

Incheon Airport was immensely flooded with people, fans, photographers, etc. as we attempted to make our way through. Our security kept people as far away as they could, but people were still losing their minds, especially the girls. 

Our bags were taken from us to get checked in while we made our way through security. I kept a close eye on the boys to make sure they were all doing okay. I didn't fail to notice Jimin waving to just about every girl fawning over him. It was irritating, to say the least. 

He made absolutely no attempt to even glance my way; it's almost as if I wasn't even there. The feeling it gave didn't just sting, it hammered at my once emotionless heart. 

Jimin wasn't the only one who put away his feelings after everything went down between us.

We boarded our plane and I watched him get on, cracking jokes with Taehyung and even Jungkook and I seriously had enough of him not even looking at me. I waited for him in my seat and as he was walking past me to his, I grabbed his hand in an attempt to get his attention.