f i f t y t w o

Tina P.O.V.

I groaned as I finally managed to roll myself off the pained boy underneath me. He stood up quickly, reaching his hand out. I ignored it as I stood up, rubbing my neck.

"I don't have time for you right now." I spewed out tiredly, rubbing my eyes and keeping them to the floor.

"I came to see if you were up yet because we're waiting for you." He replied quietly.

"For what?" I spat back in frustration.

He looked at me for a moment apprehensively as I looked down to see that he hadn't just woken up. He was fully dressed to leave the hotel. And then it suddenly hit me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"W-we're supposed to leave in fifteen minutes." He mentioned, sheepishly, most likely due to the furious expression on my face.

Well, shit.

I didn't spend a moment longer in front of the tense boy. I quickly ran past him and slammed the door shut behind me. I, unfortunately, got ready in the fifteen minutes I barely had in order to get the boys to the second day of their photoshoot. Needless to say, the car ride was awkwardly quiet amongst us.

I refused to be in a car with Jimin, Jungkook, or Taehyung after last night's events. However, I wasn't exactly fond of being with everyone else in the car, either. They all seemed to know what was going on with Jungkook and purposely kept it from me. I was aware that I couldn't control all their actions for my sake, but they had allowed Jungkook to toy with the information he had about me, or so I thought.

Until Yoongi finally turned to me in the backseat of our car.

"Are you mad at all of us? Because I understand why you're mad at Jungkook and Jimin's dumb asses, but I don't know what you'd be mad at us about." He had said, causing everyone to turn back towards us.

"Wait, why would you be mad anyway, Tina?" Hoseok started, "Didn't you drop Jimin, to begin with? Jungkook was just trying to make Jimin feel better." He shrugged.

I definitely lost my shit in that moment.

"Oh, so you think I'm being unfair about Jungkook taking advantage of my situation with Seulgi and Jimin?" I huffed out in frustration.

"How was he taking advantage of this, exactly?" Hoseok asked, looking around to the other boys who clearly knew more than he did.

"Jungkook told Jimin that Seulgi was actually threatening to bring up their fight when Tina left, while Tina had told Jimin that Seulgi wanted to out them as a couple. So, Jimin started avoiding Tina and then Jungkook threw his party last night. We just don't know why." Namjoon spoke out, catching Hoseok up.

Hoseok looked completely dumbfounded for a moment as the new information proceeded to seep in. He slowly turned to me with widened eyes, completely shocked.

"Are you serious?" He asked, turning back to the other boys, "And you guys knew what was going on? And that's why Tae was hanging out with her? To distract her? You guys actually let him go through with all of this?" His voice escalated as he nearly began to scold the other boys in the car, who just kept their eyes to the floor.

"Jungkook set everything up before telling anyone." Yoongi started as he turned back to me, "We just didn't want you to get hurt in the middle of it all. How did you find out anyway?"

"While Tae was bullshitting me, I got cold and he gave me his jacket. And you were blowing up his phone." I droned out, emotionless and keeping my gaze straight ahead.