f o r t y f o u r

Tina P.O.V.

I stood there, gawking in utter disbelief that I had just watched Seulgi run past me as Jimin continued to teasingly lay on my bed. The only thing to cover his body was the thin sheet he had pulled over him.

Oh, he has some decency left.

The beads of sweat trickling down his torso, neck, and forehead were a clear indication of how hard he'd been going at the girl. How long had he been wetting his dick in my bed? I shook my head in disgust at the thought as he just stared at me with the same devilish smirk plastered across his face.

I knew why he was doing this. I kept reminding myself that he was hurt and he was trying to hurt me. I remembered that this was my own fault, as Hoseok had eagerly reminded me earlier. However, Jimin's words played through my mind on repeat. You, I'm not quite finished with yet.

Did he mean that this wasn't over? What was he going to do next? I kept my composure in an attempt to refrain from breaking down in front of him entirely. He had never intentionally hurt me before, not to this extent. When we fought, it was meaningless and still light-hearted frustration we just let out to one another. This time, he was searching for ways to torture me.

He had just finished plowing into the girl that had caused us all this pain and he was smirking at me while still laying in my bed naked. Now, I was just trying to contain my fumes.

"You know, the bed's already warm if you want to join." Jimin mocked, tapping the spot next to him.

My mouth dropped as I couldn't even control myself. Is he crazy?

"Didn't I disgust you just five minutes ago?" I spat back, feeling the anger rush through me.

I managed to make the brat chuckle as he threw his head back. He turned to his side and leaned his head onto his arm. I caught the sheet falling lower on his waist, revealing even more of his bare body. How could he be so brazen with me right now?

"I mean, hey, a fuck is a fuck." He shrugged.

I struggled to get my emotions intact. I needed to reason with him before things got out of hand while we were in Los Angeles. I couldn't deny that I caused all of this, but this was a side of Jimin I had never seen before and it was difficult to construe an effective strategy with him.

"Jimin, I know you hate me right now, but I am sorry."

I watched his smile drop to see hurt in his face for a split second before it shifted back to nothing. There was something there. He is acting out of pain. And he's acting to the fullest of his abilities.

Jimin stood up and turned to dress himself in the clothes he had tossed to the ground. I could've punched myself for staring at him in this situation. I really didn't need to be looking at his ass after seeing the girl that I was sure had just been groping it.

I rolled my eyes at my own ridiculous thoughts as Jimin began making his way towards me. I was still firmly planted in front of the door and knew that it was going to be his only way out. I didn't want him to leave, but I couldn't stop him without digging this hole any further than I already had.

He made his way towards me while I kept my eyes to the ground. I was too ashamed to look at him, but I nearly managed to choke on my own breath as he stopped next to me. He was still facing the door and refused to look at me as well.

"I don't hate you." He finally breathed out after a sigh.

I felt relief and the slightest bit of hope develop at his words. I closed my eyes in comfort as my head tilted forward slightly.