n i n e

By the time I had finished showering and getting ready, I came out to the boys eating breakfast together. Thinking about what happened before with Jimin made me wonder if I could maybe start my friendship over with him. He seemed very sweet, but what are the chances that Jimin will never find out? 

The second Jungkook saw me coming out, he ran up and picked me up in a hug.

"I'm sorry Noona! Are you still mad at me?" 

He buried my face in my neck as I was literally in the air. I never considered myself small, but I felt like a rag doll because of the way he was holding me.

"I'll stop being mad if you put me down Jungkook". I laughed as I looked at the other boys to see Jimin eyeing us. 

Is this bothering him? I guess I should try to find out for sure, to make sure I'm not seeing things, you know? Jungkook put me down, but kept his arm on me. 

"Did you guys make coffee?" I asked. 

Jungkook ran over to pour me some. As he handed me the mug, I bumped him with my hip. 

"Thanks, kookie!" As went back to sit at the table, I noticed Jimin's eyes never left me. 

Yup, definitely jealous. But why? Is he jealous because it's me, or because of who I remind him of? I guess technically it's me either way, isn't it?

I sat down with them but didn't eat. Coffee and photosynthesis, remember? I don't have a fast enough metabolism to eat like them, unfortunately.

"You're not going to eat?" Seokjin asked, a bit upset, "I made breakfast for everyone!"

"I'm not really hungry, but it looks amazing Oppa." 

Causing Jin to smile at me widely. Is this really all it takes for these boys? Just being sweet? It made me shake my head a little to myself.

"What, are you starving yourself?" Jimin threw out making the air tense, "trying to stay skinny?" 

Oh, he's big mad about me playing around with Jungkook. Well, this could be fun. I simply looked back at him and gave him a small smile. I couldn't read his face; I couldn't see any concern, I couldn't see annoyance. I couldn't see anything

My mind was foggy thinking about what he said. That comment is rich coming from him. He used to starve himself to the point where he'd pass out during dance practice, and it was a sensitive topic for us when we were younger. 

I used to try to talk him out of doing such stupid things all the while I was doing so much worse. I always put him first, and he knew, but he was everything to me so it didn't matter.

The memories must have made me twitch a little. I'm used to my eating habits and my lifestyle and I'm fine with how I am. I'm not drastic at all, just careful. Normally, nothing shows through my face, definitely not what I was actually feeling inside, but this was Jimin making me remember about my memories with Jimin.

Goddammit.

I don't even think I realized how I probably looked. Great, I let him think he got to me. My thoughts were rudely interrupted by a bowl landing in front of me. I looked down and saw food in front of me. I looked up and saw a very serious Jimin standing next to me.

"You're going to eat" he simply said. 

I looked around and saw the other boys' faces that held a mixture of bewilderment, sympathy, and nervousness. What, are they scared of this muffin?