t h i r t e e n

I shot up from my bed and looked down to see an angelic sleeping Jimin whose arm was still loosely laying on my stomach. I looked up to see Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung standing at my doorway in awe. 

I put a finger to my lips demanding their silence as Namjoon motioned me over with his arm. I carefully attempted to pry myself out of Jimin's arm, only to have his veiny arm rewrap itself around my waist.

"Where are you going?" He groggily mumbled. Not the time dumbass! Wait, not the time ever! Oh fucking whatever.

"Shhh. I'll be right back."

"But it's cold. Don't go." He cooed.

He tried to pull me back down and I could feel my cheeks tingling as my face heated up into a blush. Thank God his eyes are shut. I was frozen for a moment until his dumb pretty mouth went off again. 

"You're not blushing are you?" He said chuckling with a smirk, keeping his eyes closed

He ultimately woke me up from my daze and I rolled my eyes mumbling for him to shut up as I took his arm off and tucked him back into my covers.

The boys were staring at me from the door with their mouths gaped open. Namjoon was mouthing 'what the fuck' as he looked back to the other two boys whose eyes were wider than their heads. I ran out of my room with the other three boys, shutting the door behind me. 

Daylight had returned and I needed to be ready for this.

"I don't even know what to say right now, Tina. We just talked about this yesterday! What the fuck!?" Yoongi was shouting at me in a quiet whisper, Jimin was still sleeping in my room, but I could most definitely feel his annoyance with me.

"I thought you were going to stay away from him?" Namjoon questioned.

"Yeah what happened to you 'not wanting to hurt him again'?" Tae inserted. 

I couldn't believe they were ganging up on me. I mean fine, I kind of deserve it. I would personally like to light myself on fire at the moment, so I deserve the heat they're giving me. Feel the burn bitch.

"I understand, but he came in my room last night wondering why I was avoiding him and he looked so sad. I couldn't kick him out guys. And we talked—"

"And what then, did you and Jimin fuck it out afterward?" 

I didn't even have the time to be appalled at what Taehyung said to me because our focus immediately turned to the voice screaming above us.

"What!?" He shrilled as he ran down the stairs. 

Yay, Jungkook is up. Not long after, Hoseok and Seokjin were trailing down the stairs behind him. Jungkook didn't bother to stop in front of us and question us, he ran straight to my room and through the door.

"Jungkook no!" 

I ran after him, but I couldn't stop him from jumping on the sleeping boy, who became so disturbed as Jungkook started shaking and smacking him awake. Oh shit.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Jimin shouted as he struggled against Jungkook. 

It didn't take long for them to roll off my bed and onto the floor, still struggling to get on top of one another.

"You're sleeping with her?! You fucking asshole!" Jungkook yelled as he attempted to make contact with Jimin's face. 

They were struggling so hard against each other that he couldn't land a single blow, thankfully.