s e v e n

The food was picked up by one of the drivers while we all went to our rooms to change. Or so I thought. Here's the thing about me. I love my privacy, but I never locked my door. 

Forgive me for being accustomed to people knocking before they entered a room through a closed door. I had barely stripped to my bra and underwear when my door flew open.

"Noona! Dinner's he—" Jungkook yelled.

Now, I am a 25-year-old lady who likes to feel beautiful. I have nobody doing that for me and I never felt like I really needed anyone to do that for me. I made myself feel sexy. 

Essentially, what I'm trying to say is that I love my lingerie. What I didn't love was the fact that I was wearing it when Jungkook barged in my room.

"Out! Jungkook, out!"

But he just stood there, gawking at me. 

"Oh my God." 

A smile slowly crept up to his face. I must have yelled too loud because the next thing heard in our painful silence was footsteps running towards my room.

"What's going on?!" Jin screeched. 

They all ran into my room, but halted as soon as they stepped in. Tae couldn't stop laughing. Namjoon grabbed Jungkook and covered his eyes.

"It's her first day you idiots!" Yoongi bellowed. He wasn't covering his eyes, but he wasn't looking my way.

"I'm so sorry Tina." Namjoon said keeping both his and Jungkook's eyes closed. Hoseok had run out by now.

"Guys, how about we leave her room and apologize later?" I was almost relieved to hear that said, even if it was coming out of Jimin's mouth. Oh my God Jimin is here! 

I finally ran to get something to cover up as they all exited my room. I was actually thankful that Jimin, out of everyone, was being the most mature. 

As soon as I heard the door close however, I realized I could I take my robe off and finish getting dressed. As I slid it off and went to my luggage, I yelped at the sudden voice in my room belonging to the figure on my bed.

"Wasn't that so rude of them to barge in your room while you were changing?" 

Is Jimin really laying on my bed after kicking everyone else out of here? What's wrong with this guy? I grabbed my robe off the floor and put it back on. It was crucial for me to cover my chest if I wanted to keep this up. 

Everyone knows that Jimin got a tattoo once upon a time that says Nevermind across his ribs. What most people don't know is that I was with him when he got the tattoo; I was there when we got the tattoos. 

I always thought his tattoo was so huge and harsh looking, but I never liked tattoos to begin with. They were so permanent, and I never thought that I felt so strongly about a word or symbol that I wanted permanently on my body.

But for me, it was a symbol of him and at the time I couldn't help, but want him with me forever. I loved him. He was my everything once upon a time.

When I look at it now though, I see it as a constant reminder of being punished for loving him and hurting him. I hated it, but I was too scared to get it removed then. It was painful enough to get the letters n v m tattooed under my left breast once already; I wasn't about to go through more pain under there again. 

He got his tattoo on his right side, but I got mine on my left. The word meant nothing to me, but it symbolized him for me, and I couldn't think of a better place to put him than near my heart.