f i f t y s e v e n

Tina's P.O.V.

Shock.

It was the sole feeling that possessed my entire body as I sat there, frozen in my place. I held my composure as well as I could, not to give myself away as Jimin smiled back at me, but my nerves were beginning to creep up to the edge as Taehyung's harsh grip came to halt at the top of my thigh.

Being buzzed, completely exhausted, and terrified of how close Jimin was to seeing Taehyung feeling me up under the table, my hands began to jitter.

"Everything okay?" Jimin asked, giving my hand a squeeze while his other arm remained at rest around the back of my chair.

I merely took a breath in and opened my mouth to speak when Taehyung's hold on my leg began to cinch until I nearly moaned out in pain.

"You seem a bit flustered," Taehyung purred beside me. "Or are you just drunk?"

The cryptic smirk on his face became more evident to me as I felt his hand slowly ease off my thigh. He was up to something and I couldn't begin to fathom what was going through his mind. This wasn't exactly typical behavior for Taehyung. He's been incredibly sweet to me since I got here. He's been helping me deal with this entire ordeal from the moment I stepped foot in front of him.

So, what the fuck is going on with him?

"I'm fine," I gritted through my teeth, as I looked at Taehyung's seemingly angelic face. "I'm just gonna go throw some water on my face."

After my fair warning to Taehyung, his hand moved as quickly as I stood up. I needed to get away from that table as soon as possible. I needed to breathe. I was beginning to feel the effects of what we had been drinking. I wobbled my way over to the bathroom as smoothly as I could. The soju was coming back up my throat as the realization of what almost happened caught up with me.

I thought Jungkook was a handful when he was pulling his bullshit, but this was more than I could have come up with.

As I stumbled into the bathroom of the elegant restaurant, I immediately felt the cool breeze of relief as the door shut. Tilting my head back in an attempt to stretch myself out, I let out a much needed breath that I otherwise would've probably choked on. I could feel how stiff I had become. Luckily, the aroma in here was relaxing.

As I took a moment to look around, I realized the bathroom was completely empty, which made me feel more at ease, just in case I decided to have a well-deserved mental breakdown. I walked over to the sinks, placing my hands on the freezing cold white and gold marble countertops as I leaned my body over to stabilize my erratic, crashing nerves. I didn't realize exactly how much I started to freak out.

I moved my eyes up to meet those in my reflection through the ceiling-high mirrors as the bright and illuminating lights allowed me to clearly see myself.

I was tired. Tired of keeping old secrets, tired of trying to understand new secrets, and tired of taking amphetamines to keep from feeling so tired. I was peacefully standing in the cold silence of the delectable black, white, and gold accented restroom when my breath hitched at the sound of the opening of the door.

I was lucky in the sense that this wasn't a typical bar bathroom, occupied by many drunk females, so there was a good chance that whoever had entered, wouldn't need to speak to me at all.

But God, how I wish it was some sloppy drunk girl.

"How are you feeling?" the sultry voice hummed out from behind me.

No. There was no way he was actually in here. Why?

"This is the women's restroom, Tae," I breathed out, tilting my head back toward the counter. "You shouldn't be in here."