t w e n t y t h r e e

WARNING Mature Content 

Jimin P.O.V.

She looked at me with her emerald eyes in bewilderment. Attempting to not get lost in her gaze, I tried to wake myself back up from her trance. I didn't know what else to do. We've fought, laughed, screamed, gone out of our ways to hurt each other; I was just as tired as she was, but she wanted to leave

I couldn't live with myself knowing that I drove another girl like this away. I didn't care what I had to say, what I had to do. This was it for me; do or die. I fought back my tears as we continued to stand there in silence. 

I felt raw, naked even, but I knew that if there was anyone I could expose myself in front of, it was her. She was still covering herself up; we had both pretty much overlooked the fact that she was in her underwear.

"Jimin, you have to get your stuff ready, and we have to leave." 

She tried to push my arms down; and I felt my body surge. It's like she's not even listening to me. I was desperate, and upset. I needed her to hear me, one way or another. I couldn't let her leave.

 I never fought for my Tina back then, and that was how I ended up here, so I couldn't make the same mistake twice.

Before I knew it, I found myself slamming hands in the wall around her...and screaming.

"NO!" I roared out, causing her to flinch and freeze in place. 

Her expression changed from indifferent to terrified, instantly. Before I could fuck this up even more, I calmed myself down; I also didn't want the boys coming in here and thinking I'm going to kill her or something. 

I slid my hands from the wall, down her arms, and held her hands. I could barely speak as our eyes met again, but I needed her to understand.

"I don't want you to leave. I'll do whatever you want. Just please stay." I croaked my plea out to her.

Tina P.O.V.

I almost couldn't believe the desperation in his voice. My heart was breaking for him, but what am I supposed to do? Keep this going? Keep up my charade of this false identity? Keep up these back and forth games with him? 

It was too much for both of us. And I don't have it in me to see him like this, knowing I'm causing it. I can't just keep dismissing him though because he's only getting more upset. 

If we had to talk this out so I could leave on good terms, then that's what we were going to do. He was holding my hands I gave his a squeeze in an effort to comfort him, keeping my gaze with his. 

It's been a long time since I've seen this Jimin; the one who was always so raw and genuine with me. This was the boy who wore his heart on his sleeve, at least with me, and I needed to do the same with him. 

Here he was, begging the foreign girl to stay and that's when it hit me.

"Jimin, What I said before, that other night in here, it was just...my insecurity about myself. It wasn't fair to throw that at you. And I was so drunk that I didn't remember it. If I did, I wouldn't have kissed Jungkook the next day. I'm sorry for however I made you feel." 

He looked down to our hands, only gripping them tighter as I continued.

"But how can you expect me to stay and keeping hurting you like this? All we've done is fight and play games and hurt each other.

I finally let go of his hands when he didn't look back up to me to respond. We had to hurry up anyways, to make to our plane and get back, at least he did. I was thinking about what flights I could find back home for myself.