s e v e n t e e n

I didn't even have the time to try to figure out what in the world happened with Jimin last night. We were already cutting it close with time. 

Normally, he would at least say something snarky, but this time, he just looks like he wants to ignore my existence. 

If we didn't have to get to the shoot soon, I might have the room in my brain to figure out how to approach him. We got in our designated cars and made our way to the shoot. 

Notably, Jimin made sure I got in one car before he proceeded to get in the other. He's avoiding me on purpose. But what could I have done? What did I say to him last night? Wait—

Did I tell him who I am!?

 The thought made my skin crawl. If I actually told him who I was last night, I'm a dead man walking. But why wasn't he saying anything to me? Did he yell last night? How did he not kill me? 

How is he just doing...nothing?

I didn't have time to figure it out. We just arrived at the shoot and I had to make sure the boys were situated. 

It's Christmas Eve, and yes the boys have to work today, which hurts, but at least I know that they are going to have some fun before we went home tonight. 

The makeup and hair artists had all returned and Jimin didn't hesitate to go to Dahye's chair again. I really wanted to approach him and see what was going through his head, but I didn't have the time. I had to run through Manhattan to pick up everyone's gifts and get them to my room before they were done. 

Taking one last look at him before I left, I found him looking at me. The indifference in his face, however, made me feel like he wasn't looking at me, but through me instead. 

I walked back out to the car. I don't have the time to let that even sting; the sun is up and I had more than just my job to do today.

-

I ran through Manhattan picking up everyone's gifts and I felt really happy with what I had picked out for everyone. When I got Jimin's gift, I opened it to see how the engraving came out. 

I honestly thought it looked beautiful, but considering today's mysterious events, I didn't know how to give it to him. Maybe I could just play dumb and give it to him the same way I give everyone their gifts. 

Although I did get the rest of the boys jewelry as well, none were as important or special as Jimin's.

-

Once I was done wrapping everything and hiding them all in my closet, I made it back to the site just in time to pick everyone up from the shoot. The boys greeted me and came back out as we proceeded to the cars.

"Noona! Are you ready to play truth or dare tonight?" Jungkook said as he ran up to me.

"Um, sure? Why not?" Maybe I'll get some truth out of Jimin tonight. "Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah, we can go." Taehyung replied, but why did he sound so awkward? 

It was only then I noticed.

"Guys, where's Jimin?" I asked.

He couldn't go anywhere without me, so he better not have disappeared on me.

"He's getting everybody and coming." Hoseok simply said.

"Everybody who?

My curiosity was definitely showing. We're all here, just who could he be bringing?