t w e n t y s i x

Tina P.O.V.

I cleaned myself up and actually disinfected my face. I've never been one to be petty, but I wasn't taking a chance with that dirty tramp.

I sighed looking myself in the mirror. I can't make the same mistakes twice. I don't want to just hide out in my room until Jimin comes here to apologize. I want to smack the stupid out of him right now, but I still don't want him to have the ring back. 

I put too much effort into that ring for him to let Seulgi toss it aside like that. I wouldn't get anything accomplished from in here though. I've been in here for well over an hour now; I think it's time to get out.

Is it entirely fair for me to stay cooped up here and pissed at Jimin? We're not even a—a thing? A couple? Friends? We haven't had any conversation about what happened since. I didn't want to admit that it was really starting to worry me. 

We screamed at each other, slept together, and now this. It was...making me feel low. Sure, he wanted me to stay, but was it just because he didn't want to be the reason I left? Maybe he didn't want to blame himself and that it in fact had nothing to do with me necessarily. 

The thought was really beginning to darken my mind. I decided to leave my room in need of any company, just to get my mind off everything. I crept out of my room and saw Jungkook sitting out with Taehyung watching T.V. As much as I love them both, I wanted some quiet company. I decided to go to the only logical person I could think of.

I ran up and knocked on Yoongi's door and yelled out for me to come in. He did seem a little confused to see me.

"Am I interrupting anything?" I asked shyly; I was afraid of bothering him. He was one I was unreasonably shy of.

"Um, no? Not really, I'm just throwing some lyrics around. What's up?" I opened the door further and stepped in.

"Is...is it okay if I sit in here? I'll be completely quiet and let you work. I just—I just don't want to sit alone."

He was sitting at his desk with notepads laid out and his laptop up and running. He motioned me to come in, the only spot to sit was on his bed. I laid on his bed facing him, but kept my gaze to his wall. I could see Yoongi still looking at me, but I tried to ignore his eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He questioned genuinely, but I told him I would be quiet. 

I simply shook my head to him and he turned around, respecting my answer.

I let him continue his work as I let myself be immersed in my thoughts with a comforting presence in front of me. Something about sitting here with someone else, like Yoongi, was much more peaceful. I didn't want to be alone, afraid of my thoughts consuming me, but I didn't want an overly pestering voice constantly trying to get me to speak. 

Sometimes, I really needed my space. Yoongi was aware of the situation in its entirety, which meant that he was more familiar with how complicated this all was for me. I could mentally lose my sanity over what I was thinking without worrying. 

Yoongi was always silently emotional, too.

I started thinking about Jimin and everything we've been through and I let myself feel everything that I've been afraid to. The guilt for leaving him and crushing him all those years ago. The envy of the people he's connected with during my time back home in the states. 

The regret I have for not telling him who I am or being so emotional with him, throwing him for so many loops with a proper explanation or any logical reasoning behind it. The inequitable roller coaster I was putting us both through.