f i f t y n i n e

Tina's P.O.V.

It was black.

All I could see was darkness swirling as I tried to decipher what sounded like slurs through my mind. The voice sounded so familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint it. I felt cold, and yet, I was too focused on the blurring mumbles that blended into different sounds.

Was it different voices? What were they saying?

Focus, I thought.

Was it my name?

"Noona!" The voice vividly wailed.

My eyes instantly shot open.

Jungkook.

I blinked a few times over, trying to get my vision in line. The swiveling colors finally began coming into view. The fume of smoke and gasoline ravaged through my nose, warning me of the car's condition.

But the screaming never stopped.

"Tina! Tina, wake up!" Taehyung cried. "Come on, get up!"

Nothing made sense. I could see the boys' faces, but something was wrong. They were all upside-down.

"Holy shit, Noona!" Jungkook shouted.

My body was stiff, and bits of my skin burned from what I could only assume to be caused by a residual effect of deployed airbags. I pushed myself up, my hands crunching onto bits of glass, to clear the blurring dizziness out of my mind. I froze, however, due to a sharp pain to my abdomen, stopping me about halfway.

I looked down to see a shard of glass, about my hand's length, sticking out from my hip. I couldn't tell how deep it was, but I couldn't move because of it. Looking around me, I could see the boys hanging from their seats. I was relieved to see them still strapped in, but they couldn't stay dangling there.

"Is everyone okay?" I croaked out.

Jungkook and Taehyung were clearly freaking out while Jimin was in complete shock.

I could hear our driver shouting from the front and crawling out when he found the boys were alright.

"We have to get out of here immediately," our driver instructed as he pulled himself out of the car window.

"Y-your...Tina, look at you!" Taehyung yelled out.

I re-examined the glass poking out through my sweater and braced myself for what had to be done. I needed to get the boys out of this car and to the airport. I couldn't wait for anyone to show up and see us like this.

Taking a sharp breath in, I carefully grabbed hold of the shard with my sleeve.

"Noona, what are you doing?" Jungkook shakily asked.

I winced through the slight pain as I stabilized my grip on it.

And pulled it out.

I let out a blood-curdling screech until my throat nearly gave out. Blood quickly began to flood down my hip as I scrambled to tear off excess fabric from my oversized sweater. I hurriedly wrapped it around the oozing wound and tried to pull myself up on all fours.

"Tina, what the fuck? Don't move!" Taehyung demanded.

I flinched as my hands crushed over the bits of glass as I attempted to crawl closer to the boys. The car was beginning to smoke up, and we needed to get out.

I could hear our driver already outside with security shouting for us to move.

"We have to get out of the car," I responded in a rasp. "Be careful getting down."