t w e n t y f i v e

Tina P.O.V.

I was pacing around my room, dumbfounded. Is that really how little I meant to him? He couldn't even tell Seulgi to fuck off before letting her prance around me in the living room. 

We haven't even unpacked yet! And after what we did...after all the begging he did for me to stay, I feel so stupid. I could bash his face in with a hammer and feel nothing about it. I was afraid of burning holes in my carpet, collapsing my body on my bed, burying my face in my hands.

A sudden knock on my door, and it creaked open, revealing Taehyung's head.

"Can I come in?" He asked cautiously and he was right to. I was on edge.

I sat up, motioning him to come in. He shut the door behind him and sat next to me on the bed. I kept my head down as he spoke. I was too tired and partially humiliated to look at him right now. He sighed heavily, keeping his face turned to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you really asking me that?" 

I stood up, frustrated, and restless again. 

"How can I be okay Tae? Everything that happened with us these two weeks. I mean last night alone was...an—and he, he brings her!?" I was nearly yelling, "Of all the people in the world h—he brings that snake, that succubus. I could kill her! No, I could kill himNo, I could kill her using him as the weapon." 

At this point, I realized I was ranting, flailing my arms around everywhere. I stopped, in an attempt to calm myself down, but I was shaking. I heard Tae's feet shuffling over before I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me, holding me in a tight embrace.

"Stop, stop, calm down, please. I'm sure he forgot about her because he was so wrapped up with what was going on with you guys." 

He held me and I leaned my head onto his chest, not even realizing I had started sobbing.

"How can he do this to me, again Tae?" I was whining the words out in between sniffles, "She ruined everything between us the first time, how can I let this happen again?" 

I didn't have it in me to bring my head up, I was so embarrassed of how stupid my face must have looked by now. Taehyung simply brushed his hand down my hair as he held me in his arm, trying to relax me. We were startled at the opening of my door.

I didn't bother turning around. I didn't care if it was Jimin, Seulgi, or Bang PD-nim at this point.

"Noona, what's wrong?" Oh Jungkook, best timing ever. "Is it Jimin? I swear I'll kill hi—"

"Kookie, calm down; I'm fine." I finally backed away from Tae, wiping my face off.

"Are you crying?" He sounded genuinely concerned. "Noona no." He ran over and threw his arms over me, nearly knocking me over. 

"Is it because of Seulgi?" He asked and I looked at him, confused.

"Did you call her by her name? Don't you call her Noona, too?" 

He backed to see my face, with a look of disgust. I mean she was older than him.

"Are you kidding me? I hate her. We all do, including Jimin. I don't understand why she's here. Did he really invite her?"

"It's...a long story Jungkook." Tae sighed.

"You're not just going to stay cooped up in your room again, are you Noona?"