t h i r t y s i x

Tina P.O.V.

My alarm went off and I nearly flew myself into Jimin while scrambling to turn off the incessant noise. It's 6 AM and Yoongi and I are going to BigHit to oversee the editing of his video. 

Hoseok was going to accompany us and start setting up for shooting his video before we head out to Los Angeles.

I heard shuffling on my bed and the equally irritated groans to go with it. 

Oops, I woke Jimin up. 

I stiffened in the dark of my room, hoping that he would just fall back asleep. Sometimes I forget to stop overestimating my luck.

"Quit. Just quit and never set an alarm again." He grumbled with his face in a pillow, throwing me in a fit of giggles. 

Wouldn't that be so easy? Just laying here with you and forgetting the rest of the world?

"I'm sorry!" I whispered lightly, hoping not to wake him up further, "Maybe try sleeping in your own room then."

Before I could make it off my bed, I found myself flung back into his arms. 

He brought me down roughly into the sheets, barricading me in his arms as he hovered over me. Even in the dim lighting from the slowly rising sun, Jimin looked better than any words I would form. 

Even with his tousled morning hair and bare face, his smile that I could barely see through the shadows of my room was radiant.

"You think I'd miss out on this?" His plump lips came down to meet mine, leaving me a tender kiss, "Not a chance in hell." He chuckled, deepening the kiss.

I couldn't waste any time however, no matter how much fun I was having with Jimin's sweet tongue swirling around in my mouth. 

I gently pushed back over to his side of the bed. He collapsed over, dramatically, clutching his chest while sticking his lower lip out in a pout. I shook my head, laughing at his childish behavior as I sat up against the headboard.

He turned back over on his stomach, laying his head on my lap, looking up towards me and lightly caressed his fingers over my arm.

"Do you really have to go?" He inquired, with a now quivering lower lip.

"If I want to stay in this dorm, then yes, I kind of need to go to work." I laughed at his dissatisfied look. 

"But it's not like I won't see you there later anyway."

He propped up on his elbow, his expression looking more serious. 

"You're going to be really busy these next few days. I'm barely going to see you." 

The frustrated look on his face crushed me. I loathed moments in our life when he wasn't happy because of me, even in a trivial instance like this.

"Hey," I playfully bopped his nose, earning a laugh from him, "We're both going to be busy for a while, but it's okay. It'll give you the chance to miss me."

He was beaming at my words and that made me so happy. The tiniest dimple formed on the right side of his honey skinned face, and it sent me to another world. His crescent eyes brought back that childlike happiness I remembered he exhumed when he felt cared for.

"I always miss you. I haven't stopped yet." 

His tone was dreamlike, the words came out like silk as if he wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying. It hit me that he might not be simply referring to the past three weeks. I had to throw him off the idea.