t e n

The entire ride to the salon was quiet on my end. I was too lost in my own thoughts. The boys were conversing and laughing together for the most part. I opted for the car with Yoongi and Jungkook assuming that it would just be the three of us. 

At the last minute, our back door swung open and in walked Jimin. Luckily, Jungkook was already sitting next to me, so Jimin decided to sit next to Yoongi. They kept each other busy though, which I was plenty thankful for. Until...

"Noona what's wrong?" Jungkook nudged my shoulder with his. I whipped my head to face him.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing Jungkook. I'm fine." 

I faced the front to see Jimin looking over his shoulder at me before I quickly went back to face Jungkook as our eyes met. Shit. I need to ignore him. I don't need any more slip-ups that'll cause him more pain.

"So, have we driven you insane yet? You're not going to leave us already are you?" Yoongi looked back me with a small smirk. 

I can honestly say that I truly believe Yoongi is my spirit animal. His witty sarcasm is something I'm living for.

"Actually the more I get to know you guys, the more I'm contemplating booking the next flight back home" I giggled.

"No! Noona no! You can't leave us." Jungkook whined hugging me so tight I could barely catch my breath.

"Yeah that's really going to make her stay Jungkook; keep smothering her. She'll disappear in the middle of the night without even telling us" 

The three of us laughed together until I turned again to see Jimin looking straight back to me, solemnly. Dammit.

"I would never ever do that to you guys. I like you all too much" I kept my eye contact with Jimin as the words left my mouth. 

Also, I wish I never did that to you, to begin with, because I can almost see your trust issues seeping through your skin. I didn't want him to remember what happened with us before. I probably could've saved that thought when I wasn't staring straight at Jimin. Whoopsies.

"But you still like me the most, right?" Jimin's newly formed smirk quickly morphed into a smile so big it nearly shut his eyes. 

Welp. He's back. Oh well, it's honestly better than seeing him upset because of what I did once upon a time. That smile quickly faltered when Jungkook retightened his grip around me. 

"I have a feeling you'll be sticking around with us for a long time." Jungkook laughed as he leaned his towering body over mine. 

That was all it took for Jimin to roll his eyes and turn back up front.

We finally arrived at a beautiful salon that was entirely empty. Gorgeous black and white all over with few touches of Tiffany blue. We were immediately greeted by the staff. 

Well, they were immediately greeted. 

There were a few young girls as well as young guys all around. It didn't take long for the introductions to be made and for the girls to race to grab one of the guys to work on their hair. 

They. Must. Love. This. Those brats

I laughed a little to myself. I can understand the craziness. They're each individually attractive and they all have such fun personalities. My sweet and innocent thoughts are abruptly interrupted by the loud laughter I hear...

Coming from Jimin. Well, he cozied up with his hairdresser fairly quickly. Oh, whatever. As long as he's smiling then that's all that mat—