e l e v e n

My butt decided to sit in a chair far away from Jimin and Jungkook. I love Jungkook, but I wasn't going to rile him up for the sake of pissing off Jimin. And Jimin is pissing me off. 

It's a bit overwhelming and worrisome that he can read me so well when he doesn't even know it's me. So, here I am, sitting next to Taehyung, his hairdresser, and casually watching Jimin and Nari from far away.

"Is it actually bothering you to see him interacting with another girl?" Taehyung laughed. 

I looked at him and rolled my eyes so far back, you'd think that they were going to the back of my head. 

"You know, if you tell him, he'd probably drop everything to crawl up your ass again." He chimed.

"I'm not telling him, so drop it. I'm just annoyed by him. He's so different. He's toying with me and he knows exactly what he's doing". I retorted.

I kept my eyes at the couple at the other chair, who were officially paying me no attention anymore.

"I'm not eavesdropping, but I have been standing here so am I allowed to chime in?" 

Soohyun popped out from behind Taehyung's chair. She's been super sweet since I've been here, and it doesn't seem like she's trying to crawl up these guys' asses just because of who they are. 

We both turned to her and gave her our utmost attention. I don't mind a third party opinion at this point, as long as she doesn't tell Jimin. I slowly nodded, waiting for her to go on. 

"Well, Nari does this thing with Jimin every time the boys get their hair done. She's had this thing for him for a long time and I'm pretty sure they've hooked up at least once." 

And there went my heart tumbling out of my ass. Wait—what? No. Stop.

"But he never really gives her much attention usually when the guys come in. So, watching him be so flirty with her, is making it more and more obvious that he's trying to get your attention. Maybe you should just tell him about your feelings and get it over with." 

What?

"Wait I think you're confused. Who said I have feelings for Jimin?!" She stopped styling Tae's hair for them to both turn and give me a "you've got to be kidding me" look.

"Tina, without going into too much detail that I know you don't want me to mention in front of Soohyun" Taehyung spoke as she shrugged her shoulders, nodding acceptingly, "I know you and I know him. The truth just needs to come out so that everything can fall into place before you two end up killing each other."

"Tae, you know part of me believes you're right, but considering what I've put him through...I just can't. He can love me all he wants, but when it comes down to it, I've already started this with a lie. I don't want to hurt him again." 

My face must have changed as I recalled the memories of our last meeting because Tae put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"I know you don't because I know how much you care, but how hurt will Jimin be if he finds out later? He looks at you like how he used to look at you when he knew you were you..." 

He tilted his head confused at his own words. 

"I have no idea if that sounded right, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying."

"I do Tae. I just can't" was all I could give him. All I could do now was silently watch Jimin and Nari flirt endlessly with each other.

"Okay, get up I can't take this." Soohyun rang as she sprang me out of my chair by my hand.