Chapter 02

***

***

"Look at how clumsy this girl is! Are you sure you're not Longbottom's relative?" said the boy in his demanding tone again.

Shocked to my very core already, it didn't help at all to hear Longbottom's name, specially when it came from a boy with a pointed face, pale eyes, and blond hair.

"Well? Are you deaf as well?" He snarled.

I was lost for words. As if my mouth had forgotten how to speak, I just stared at him from the ground while he got off and started to dust his robes off, glaring at me dangerously.

I saw the blond boy leave my side, turning to his two stout and large friends saying, "What was I saying? Oh, right. Father actually considered sending me to Durmstrang, you know."

My eyes widened in horror as I tried to stand up with my trembling knees.

Hogwarts express, platform 9 3/4, Longbottom, Durmstrang... What the hell was going on?

My mind was screaming that the paled face boy was actually the Draco Malfoy, but I quickly shook my head off that silly thought and looked around, but everything started to get weirder and weirder.

Owls were hooting and flying around, children hastily getting on the train with broomsticks and wands, parents waving at them and wishing them a great term.

At first, I thought that this had to be a dream. It was the only logical explanation. But it was too real to be a mere dream. It felt real.

     The closest thing I had gotten to a Harry Potter dream was that I'd dreamt that our school bus was actually the Knight Bus and the driver was our prime-minister, but he was missing a nose just like Voldemort.

"Miss, please get on the train quickly. It's going to leave any minute now," an old guard came up to me and spoke in a hurry, not noticing that my Hogwarts robes were fake as he rushed me toward the train.

To dumbstruck to speak and too shocked to resist, I got aboard. I craned my neck to look over at the brick wall I had ran through, but it was blocked by a crowd of parents, waving their kids goodbye.

I didn't know where Kiara was. Had she seen me go through the wall? Had she followed after me? Or had I actually hit the barrier and passed out, and now I was hallucinating?

Before I could come to my senses and react, the train let out a whistle and began to move, smoke from the engine drifting over the heads of the crowd outside. The train began to speed up, rounding the corner until the the crowd disappeared out of sight.

What the hell is going on here? I thought to myself in panic, my heart pounding against my chest mercilessly and my eyes widening in horror.