Chapter 2

***DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE THROUGHOUT THE STORY, IT HELPS A LOT TO SEE HOW IM DOING❤️
Sincerely, Kalifa💓 (now on to the story)*****

Nicole got into her room and cried as she laid in her bed. At this point she was just ready to say forget it and go back home but she knew her mom and dad would kill her. She didn't understand why he had came in the first place. She thought he wanted to to a school in Georgia.

Nicole began to stop thinking about him. As much as she wanted to call somebody and rant she couldn't because she felt embarrassed.

Makayla comes into the room. "Hey are you okay?", she asked.

"Why would you care?", Nicole asked with anger.

"...well you're crying for one and then you just ran off when you saw Tre", Makayla said.

"How did you know I was pregnant anyway?", Nicole asked.

"People talk... they saw you at the funeral", she said.

Nicole was quiet.

"But are you okay?", Makayla asked.

Nicole wipes her tears. "I'm fine. He's not going to bring me down again", Nicole said.

"Again?", Makayla asked.

"Makayla just leave me alone alright. We're roommates that's it" , Nicole said. "Go back and party and leave me the fuck alone"

Nicole got under her covers.

Makayla just stood there. She didn't know what to say. She never saw Nicole this mad. Makayla walked to her side of the room and took her shoes off and climbed into bed.

"Keeping things bottled up doesn't help whatever anger you have toward him either", Makayla said.

Nicole closed her eyes and tried to ignore her.

——————————————————

A couple days later , it was the first day of class. Nicole was looking for her first class as she was talking to her mom, well her mom was talking to her.

"I hope you had a good breakfast before class and don't forget to eat lunch", her mom said.

Nicole wasn't really listening. She was too busy walking down the class looking for room 235. "Mhm, okay", Nicole said.

"Are you listening to me?", Her mom asked.

"Mom I'm going to class", Nicole said.

"Uh uh what's in you mouth?", her mom asked KJ in the background. "Boy come here"

Nicole hangs up and walks into the classroom. She looks around and all seats are full except for one next to this girl. Nicole sat down put her book bag on the floor.

"This class is way too full", the girl said.

"Tell me about", Nicole replied.

"I like your necklace", she said.

"Thank you", Nicole said as she touched her necklace. "You shoes are cute, are they comfortable?"

"Yea and thank you", she said.

The professor walks in. "Good morning class. Welcome to psychology 101"

"She look mean already", Nicole whispers.

The girl chuckled. "Right", she said.

————————————

After class was over the Nicole and the girl walked out of class together.