Chapter 34

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. THE MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS, THE FASTER I POST💛

————————————————

That night, Nicole laid in her bed as Tre called her.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the ghost from thanksgiving's past", Nicole said.

"I know. I am so sorry. It's just been a hectic day", Tre said.

"So hectic that I couldn't get a text?", Nicole asked. "Your aunt's pie made you feel that bad?"

"Yea. It was crazy", Tre said.

"I thought you said it was the Mac and cheese that did?", Nicole asked.

"Hey, whatever it was. I was throwing up like crazy", Tre said trying to cover up is mistake.

"Mmm", Nicole said. "Well, are you feeling better?"

"Great now that I'm talking to you", Tre said.

Nicole smiled. "Okay cornball", Nicole said.

Tre chuckled.

"So, other than throwing up. How was your day?", Nicole asked.

"Like I said hectic bae. Like crazy hectic", Tre said. "You wouldn't believe the day I had it was so hectic"

"Why do you sound so nervous?", Nicole asked.

"No I don't", Tre replied.

"Yes you do", Nicole said. "You only ramble like that when you're nervous. What's up?"

Tre sighed. "Nicole if I could tell you, I would but unfortunately I can't", Tre said.

"What did you do now?", Nicole asked.

"I didn't anything", Tre said.

"So why can't you tell me?", Nicole asked.

"Because it's not my business to tell", Tre said.

Nicole was quiet for a moment. "I'm a lot of things but what I'm not is dumb", Nicole said.

"Nic, listen to me. Something happened today, yes. But it has nothing to do with making or breaking our relationship", Tre said.

"You promise?", Nicole asked.

"Swear", Tre said.

"...okay", Nicole replied.

"So, how was your thanksgiving?", Tre asked.

"Well, the Turkey was dry, Kim doesn't like my dad talking to my mom all the time, and my brother is really cool", Nicole said.

"Your brother? So you saw your brother?", Tre asked.

"Yea. My half brother, Junior. Remember I told you about him?", Nicole said.

"Yea", Tre said. "Yea, I remember"

Nicole made a face. "Um I don't know what happened today but how about you sleep that off. You're acting funny", she said.