Chapter 35

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. THE MOTE VOTES AND COMMENTS, THE FASTER I POST💛 ALSO IT LETS ME KNOW HOW I'M DOING.

————————————-

After Nicole talked to Danielle, she has been thinking about the thought of Jakobi being alive. She didn't believe it, but she still thought about it.

She hadn't talked to Danielle since and it's been 3 weeks. Right now they were on winter break and Nicole was in Florida.

"This is so much better than the cold in New York", Nicole said. "How I miss the Florida weather"

G chuckles.

"And I've missed you too of course", Nicole said.

"Vice versa", G said. "How's your mom?"

"She's is doing okay", Nicole said.

G nods. "But Um I can't believe your dad is letting you do this", G said.

"Do what? Shot? Yea, he's cool with it", Nicole said. "So we're out here, what do I need to shoot? Are you going to put an apple on something or a target on the tree?"

"No. You're not that good. We're going to work on how you're supposed to hold the gun and your control", G said.

"Well then", Nicole said. "Okay"

"Now, I am going to give you this gun and you need to vow not to accidentally shoot me or anybody else", G said.

Nicole chuckled. "I promise, G", Nicole said.

"Okay", G said as he handed it to her.

Nicole held it and moved it around to look at it. G jumped a little.

"G?", Nicole said with a Straight face. "Really?"

"Hey, stuff happens", G said.

Suddenly, G gets a phone call and it was Josh so he answered.

"Yea?", G answered.

"What do you have planned today?", Josh asked.

"What you mean? You wanted me to teach Nicole how to shoot right?", G asked.

"No I didn't", Josh said.

Suddenly, the gun goes off.

G jumps and looks back.

"I am so sorry. I thought the safety was on", Nicole said.

"What was that?", Josh asked.

"Nothing. Let me call you back", G said before he hung up.

"Who was that?", Nicole asked.

"Your father. The one who didn't want you to do this", G said as he took the gun. "Thought you were done being sneaky"

"Sorry", Nicole said.

"Mhm", G said. "I guess that's my fault. I should've asked for myself...come on", G said.

"Wait...before we go I have a question", Nicole said.

"Okay. Whats up?", G asked.

"...Im going to ask you something and call me crazy if you want but its possible", Nicole said.

"Get to the point, Nic", G said.