Chapter 11

The next day, Nicole went to class. She was early so not everybody was there yet, including Danielle. Nicole listened to music until class started. While she did that a girl came and sat next to her. Nicole looked at the girl and the girl smiled at her and motioned for her to take her AirPods out. Nicole made a face and paused her music.

"Yea?", Nicole asked.

"You're Nicole right?", the girl asked.

"Why?", Nicole asked.

She cleared her throat and smiled again. Nicole could tell that the girl had a fake demeanor.

"You single?", she asked.

"Yes?", Nicole said with a confused tone. "Why?"

"Asking for a friend", she said as she stood up. "Have a good day"

Nicole made a face.

The girl walked to the back of the room and Danielle finally came into the classroom. Danielle sat down and looked at Nicole.

"You good? You look mad confused", Danielle said.

"I just find it funny how niggas gotta have girls ask other girls if single for them", Nicole said.

"who?", Danielle asked.

"I don't know. That girl back there asked me if  I was single for a friend", Nicole said.

Danielle looked back and then faced Nicole again. "Girl with the lemonade braids?", Danielle asked.

Nicole nods.

"I don't like that bitch. She seems so fake", Danielle said.

"I thought the same. How you know her?", Nicole asked.

"I have a math class with her", Danielle said. "Her name is Shy short for something. I forgot and I don't care"

PICTURE OF Shyteria (Shy)

"The same one you have with Tre?", Nicole asked

"Yea", Danielle replied.

Nicole nods as she starts to play her music again but Danielle continues to talk.

"You know... Tre really is sorry. He was telling me to talk to you about it because you shut him down every time but I told him I wasn't going to do that and I'm not going to that now because that's a problem for him to solve. But, he is sorry", Danielle said.

"Everybody is sorry until they fuck up again", Nicole said.

Danielle shrugged her shoulders. "You may be right", she said.

Nicole didn't say anything. She just began to play her music again.

Five minutes later, the professor finally walked in and class began.