Chapter 7

Nicole went the park and watched Raelynn and KJ play as she on Snapchat. Suddenly, she feels somebody come next to her and sit down. She looked over and it was Tre.

"Glad for you to finally join me", she said sarcastically as she looked back at her phone.

"I was in the middle of something", he said.

Nicole put her phone down and looked at the kids playing. "You see that? Your son?", she asked.

Tre looked KJ.

"Two almost three years of life. A beautiful life that I enjoyed alone", she said.

Tre looked at Nicole. "As many shit that your dad has done. Sneaky shit. You believe him??", he asked.

"Listen I don't know what to believe. I just want the truth", Nicole said.

Tre looked back at the playground and watched KJ playing. "....Alright fine.. at first I got scared. I wasn't trying to ignore you, I just didn't know what to say... I needed time to process. A week or so later your dad came to the house and told my mom. My mom didn't like it... so that's when the rest of the stuff happened that I told you about"

"So you ignored me because you were scared?", she asked. "Tre how do you think I felt?? I was the one who was pregnant"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. But they the time I wanted to talk to you, you blocked me off of everything", he said.

Nicole shakes her head. "Tre I don't mind giving you a second chance with your son because he deserves it. But me and you will remain friends. Nothing more"

"Nicole are you serious??", Tre asked.

"You are not the guy I want. The type of guy I want would never leave me alone like that", she said.

Tre was quiet for a moment. "I said I was sorry", Tre said.

"Sorry don't cut it", she said as she got up and walked to the playground.

Tre watched her as he sat back.

Nicole got her son and her sister and walked to car. Tre got up and followed her.

"Nicole, can you please stop", he asked.

"KJ, tell daddy that you'll see him later", Nicole said.

"bye", KJ said.

Tre gets down on one knee. "Bye son. I'll see you later iight?", he said.

KJ smiled.

Nicole picked him up after putting Raelynn in her car seat. Nicole walked to the other side of the car and put him in his car seat and shut the door. "Bye Tre", she said.

"Come on Nicole", Tre said. "I am sorry"

Nicole got in the car and drove off.

Tre sighed and walked to his car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole got back to her mom's house and sat on the couch. Usually she would go talk to Jakobi about her problems because he'd give her advice and not yell at her. Lately, her mom was doing better at talking to her but she already talked to her about it.

Nicole goes upstairs and knocks on her mom's door.

"Yea?", Asia called out.

"Can you take me back to school?",

It took a moment for her mom to open the door.

"Why?", Asia asked.

"Because I forgot I had a test Monday and I can't get any studying done around here", she said.

"... okay", Asia said. "We'll leave in few minutes"

"Okay", Nicole said as she walked away.

Asia shut the door and looked at Jamal.

"Go ahead. We'll talk later", he said.

"Are you sure?", Asia said.

"Yea", Jamal said. "Positive"

Asia walked to him and kissed his cheek. "I love you", she said.

"I- I love you too", Jamal said:

Asia looked at him. "If whatever you need to tell me is serious then go ahead", she said.

"It can wait", Jamal said.

Asia nods then walks out the room.

———————————————

Nicole got to the her dorm and MaKayla was in there with some dude.

Makayla gasps and pushes the guy off of her.

The boy falls to the floor.

Nicole walks back out and shuts the door. She shakes her head and walks to Danielle's dorm building. Danielle came downstairs to get her and they walked upstairs.

"I thought you were going home for the weekend", she said.

"Yea I was but I don't know. I didn't feel like being there right now", Nicole said.

"Oh.. well guess what?", Danielle said. "Wait do you smoke?", she asked

"I haven't in a good minute", Nicole said.

"Well it's a kick back tonight, I'm going. You done?", Danielle asked.

"Why not, maybe I'd spend less time stressing", Nicole said.

"Ayy, okay", Danielle said. "You gotta bring some snacks to get in though so we going to the store", Danielle said. "I just need to get my purse"

"Okay", Nicole said.

Danielle went into her room and got her purse and they went to the grocery store and picked up candy and chips. After the store they went were driving to the kick back.

"Dang we should've asked Makayla to come", Danielle said,

"I don't know. She's a little occupied", Nicole said.

"Which what?", Danielle asked. "Spill the tea"

"Chyee.. that ain't my business", Nicole said.

"She was fucking some dude ain't it?", Danielle asked.

"Girl", Nicole said.

"I knew it!", Danielle said. "I knew she was feeling him"

" a little too much if you ask me", Nicole said. "But I know if it was good because he was that big"

"You saw it??", Danielle asked.

Nicole showed this length of his penis using her hands.

Danielle starts dying laughing. "Bruh, I'm dead", she said.

Nicole chuckles.

Danielle pulls up the house.

"So do these people go to our school", Nicole asked.

"Nah . But I know them", Danielle said. "They cool it ain't nothing to worry about. This this boy named C.J. Don't pay him no mind"

Nicole nods.

Danielle and Nicole get out the car and walk into the house.

TO BE CONTINUED...