Chapter 32

Monday came and Asia and Josh were at the house while Kim was at school and KJ and Raelynn were in daycare.

"So this is how you've been spending most of your days? Alone in the house?", Josh asked.

"On the weekdays? Pretty much", Asia said.

"How has that been?", he asked as he drunk some of his soda.

"Lonely", Asia said as she shrugged her shoulders. "I actually felt a little better while you were here"

"So why did you try everything in your power to get me to leave?", Josh asked.

Asia looked down. "I umm...I don't know. I guess I just didn't want something to happen", she said.

"I don't understand", josh said.

Asia faked smile and shook her head. "Nothing", Asia said. "So, how is Junior doing?"

"Everything he needs to be. He's doing really good for himself", Josh said. "Isis did good"

"That's great", Asia said. "And you? How are you?"

"Good", Josh said as he nod and looked to the side.

Asia studied for a moment. "...I know it has been years since we have been together but... I know you", Asia said. "You're not okay?"

Josh was quiet.

Asia touched his hand. "It's okay", Asia said. "You can talk to me"

Josh looked at her hand then up at her and began talking to her.

—————————

Nicole and Tre were on their way to the house to see KJ.

"J. Cole is the best rapper. Hands down", Nicole said.

"Nah Young Boy is", Tre said.

"I like him too but J. Cole got him beat", Nicole said.

"His shit too...-"

Nicole cut him off. "What? Real?", Nicole asked.

"Listen, j. Cole is cool and all but I ain't feeling his music like that. Unless I'm chillin", Tre said.

"Okay, whatever", Nicole said as she smiled and looked out the window as they pulled up to the house. "Who's care is that?", Nicole asked.

"I don't know", Tre said as he pulled in the driveway. "I'm just here for my son"

Once Tre parked the car, Nicole got out the car and walked in to the door. She turned the doorknob thinking it would be locked anyway but it wasn't. When she opened it she saw Asia move away from Josh.

"Were my eyes playing games with me or were you guys kissing!?", Nicole asked.

Tre walked in.

"Oh my gosh", Nicole said.

"Nicole chill out. We weren't kissing?", Josh said.

"Why are you here?", Asia asked.

"I wanted to see my son, who apparently isn't here because you guys wanted some alone time", Nicole said.

"Nicole, don't start that", Josh said. "You don't do that shit at my house, don't do here"

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Come on Tre. Let's go about our business". Nicole said.

"Hey, Tre", Josh said.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. White. I mean Mrs. Carter", Tre said quickly correcting himself.