Chapter 57

This is a continuation of the same night of the last chapter

"You're an idiot", Tre said.

"Me? You're the idiot! You let them take her", Jakobi said.

"They had guns. I had nothing. If I died, she'd get taken either way", Tre said. "What you expect me to do. She walked with him herself"

"Stop her?", Jakobi said.

"Whatever man. It's your fault", Tre said. "Where's your dad?"

"Hell no. He can't know about this shit", Jakobi said.

"I don't give a fuck. My son's life is in danger", Tre said.

"My nephew will be good", Jakobi said.

"Yea and I thought you felt the same about Nicole but look at where we at now", Tre said.

"...you said you followed him. Where he went?", Jakobi asked.

"Some house", Tre responded.

"I guess we gotta go there ourselves", Jakobi said.

"Nah because when it comes down to your sister or something else, I don't know what decision you'll make", Tre said.

"I made a mistake alright. I made a mistake",Jakobi said. "I'm not going to let that happen again"

"Give me a gun and I'll do it myself", Tre said.

"Boy please. They'll kill yo ass", Jakobi said. "You need me"

"What I need is somebody who's going to actually put him down", Tre said. "You gone do that?"

"Stop questioning me", Jakobi said. "This is my sister we talking about..I'll be back. I have to go get something then we can go"

Jakobi went into the house.

———

(WITH NICOLE)

Nicole was sitting in some house, on a couch. The house was a little ran down. She supposed it was a trap house. It was guys walking in and out of the house. Some were doing drugs and some where talking to some girls.

A guy walked up to Nicole and sat next to her.

"What's up", he said with a smirk. He had his arm around her and he was all up in her face.

Nicole looked at him up and down and then looked away.

"Bitch I'm talking to you", he said.

"I'm not a bitch, so don't call me one", Nicole said.

"You acting like a bitch", he said.

Nicole got up and walked to the door and walked outside. That's where Elijah was. He was talking to some girls. He same Nicole walk outside and he came to her

"Where in the fuck do you think you're going", Elijah asked.

"Why am I here?", Nicole asked.

"Because I'll be done with you when I said I am", Elijah said.

"You said I'm only good for sex, well I'm sure you can find another sex toy, who will actually enjoy it", Nicole said

"What you saying the sex ain't good? Or should I remind yo dumb ass?", Elijah asked. "I think you need to be reminded"

"I don't wanna do that", Nicole said.

"You starting to get real bold again. You know how I feel about you talking back and shit", Elijah said.