Chapter 36

The next morning, Josh walked into Nicole's room and woke her up.

"Nicole", he said.

Nicole was starting to wake up. "Yes?",she asked.

"Did you or did you not go in my safe to get anything", Josh said.

"Dad I am sleep. How could I?", Nicole said.

"You are the only person who knows the code", Josh said.

"Daddy. I don't know. I didn't tell anybody", Nicole said.

Josh started to think as he walked out the room.

"Wait", Nicole said as she sat up slowly.

Josh stopped. "What?", he asked.

"What did they take?", Nicole asked.

"Nothing. Nothing happened", Josh said as walked out the room. He got on his phone to look at the security cameras but somebody blocked them. He didn't understand how this person or people knew where the cameras were. He also didn't understand how he got pass the security system without it going off.

When he walked around the living room, pacing back and forth, he noticed that a picture of him, Asia, Nicole and Jakobi were gone. The only picture of Jakobi that he had left. He started to get worried because he didn't understand why somebody would take a picture of people they didn't even know. Unless they were plotting something.

Josh quickly called Asia who was sleeping before he called.

"Hello?", she said in a sleepy voice.

"Hey, I need you to come to Florida now", Josh said.

"Now? Why? Did something happen to Nicole?", asia asked.

"No. I just been having this feeling lately and I need to know that you guys are safe and it'll be a whole lot better if you were in the same city", Josh said. "Maybe at least a week or so"

"What aren't you telling me?", Asia asked.

"Asia just please. Come down here as soon as possible", Josh said. "Please"

"...okay", Asia said. "I'll um...I'll get our things together"

"Thank you", Josh said. "Please... just please watch your surroundings"

"Okay", Asia said.

"Alright see you when you get here. Bye", Josh said.

"Bye", Asia replied.

Josh hung up the phone as Nicole walked downstairs.

"What's going on?", Nicole asked.

"You've been going to those defense classes right?", Josh asked.

"Um Yea?", Nicole said. "Why?"

"Just for my knowledge", Josh said.

Suddenly, he realized he forgot to check a camera that he installed recently. He looked at the footage on his phone but only saw the back of the person's head. He had on a hoodie but Josh got the licenses plate number.

"Got cho ass", he said.

Nicole made a face.

Josh looked at Nicole. "Im going to take a shower and go out today and I'll drop you and KJ off at Tre's so get dressed", Josh said.

"Why?", Nicole asked.

"Because I don't want you here by yourself now go head and get you and KJ ready", Josh said.