Chapter 30

"I'm surprised you're even going to class today", Tre said.

"I'm surprised you're even up this early to walk me to class", Nicole said.

It was the next day and Nicole was still sad about Jamal's passing but she didn't wanna be in her room thinking about it all day and go into depression. Jamal was like her second dad, the fun one that would cover for her, and he loved her like she was his one.

"Yea, well I guess it's no point of letting my girlfriend walk by herself right?", he asked.

Nicole smiled.

Nicole gave Tre another chance. She didn't know if she was doing it because she could loose him at any moment or if she truly wanted to but she took him back anyways. She did have strong feelings for him still.

"...how is your mom handling it?", Tre asked.

"Not good", Nicole said. "But my dad has been there for her so...hopefully she doesn't go in deep depression like she did because of him"

"I think your dad will take care of her", Tre said.

"He'll take care of her alright", Nicole said as she rolled her eyes.

"What is that supposed to mean?", Tre asked.

"I already know they're going to get back together later", Nicole said.

"You noticed it too right?", Tre asked.

"What? That they arent over each other? Yes", Nicole said.

"Thought I was the only one", Tre said.

"Nah", Nicole said. "Even Jamal noticed it. Heard them arguing once about it"

"...you don't want them together or something? I thought you'd like that", Tre said.

"No. I wouldn't", Nicole said as she stopped by her class.

"My not?", Tre asked.

"I just...I just don't think they should be together that's all", Nicole said.

Nicole still remembered the time Josh hit Asia.

"Well I guess that isn't any of my business right?", Tre asked.

"Right", Nicole replied.

Tre smiled as he got closer to her for a kiss. "Can I get a kiss?", Tre asked.

Nicole smiled a little and gave him a quick kiss.

"Bye", she said.

"That's it?", he asked with a smile.

"Yea", she replied as she went into the classroom.

Tre chuckled as he began to walk away but bumped into Shy.

"My bad", he said.

"You good", she replied. "Surprised to see you here"

"Yea. I was walking my lady to class", he said.

"Oh she's you're lady now?", she asked with a smirk. "She wasn't before"

"Well she is now so...yea", Tre said.

Shy nods. "Okay", she replied. "See you in class later then"

"Yep", Tre said before he began to walk away but then he stopped and turned around. "Wait", he said.

Shy turned to him. "Yes?", she asked.

"I know you, so don't be opening your mouth up to Nicole", Tre said.