Chapter 17

Tonight, Elijah and Nicole went out to see a movie. Nicole wore something casual of course. Elijah did as well. He had on some dark blue jeans, royal blue shirt with a black jacket and some black Jordan's.

What Nicole wore.

They sat down in their seats, which were recliners, and waited as the movie began

"I really hope this movie is good", Nicole said.

"I've heard mix things about it, so I guess we gotta find out for our self", Elijah said.

Nicole ate some popcorn.

Elijah looked at her then back at the screen. "So while these previews play, how was your day?", he asked.

Nicole looked at him. "Had a test and it was hard", she said. "But I think I did pretty good"

"I'm sure you did", he said. "As much as you studied"

"Yea... but how about you", she asked.

"It was iight. I was too busy thinking about our date though", he said.

Nicole tried not to blush. "I didn't um.. know this was a date", she said.

"I mean like if you don't consider it one, that's cool. I just thought we was getting along together good", Elijah said.

"We are...I mean like...yea, I guess this can be considered a date", she said.

"What you mean?", he asked.

"Not that I don't consider the movies a date. I just mean didn't think that we were-...never mind", she said with a chuckle. "Just forget what I said. This is a date"

Elijah smirked. "You cute", he said.

Nicole tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled. As she did that movie started. As the movie started, he put his arm around her. Nicole looked at his hand, then at the movie screen.

——————————————————

After the movie, Elijah and Nicole went back to campus. He pulled up to Nicole's dorm building.

"I guess, I'll see Monday", Nicole said.

"Why not this weekend?", he asked.

"Well, I might be going home this weekend", she said.

"Babysit?", he asked.