Chapter 14

Friday night came and it's been three days since Tre and Nicole spoke to each other. When they saw each other on campus, they would just look the other way.

Tonight, Danielle was in Nicole's and Makayla's room doing her makeup, because Danielle and Makayla were getting ready to go to a party.

"Why aren't you going again?", Danielle asked.

"I have work to do", Nicole replied.

"That you probably won't even start on until the morning", Makayla added.

"Exactly. Besides, let's have fun. No need to stress yourself out", Danielle said.

Nicole began to think.

"It's going to be cute boys there to get your mind off Tre", Danielle added.

Nicole smiled and shook her head. "I don't care about none of these guys out here", Nicole said.

"That's right. That's something you should say to me to beg me into doing things", Danielle said as she thought to herself.

Nicole and Makayla chuckled.

"Nicole, you'll ace whatever you have to get done with no problem. It'll just be no fun without you honestly. I know you've been upset lately so maybe this will take your mind off things", Makayla said.

"...if it will get y'all to stop asking me, I'll go", Nicole said.

"Thank you! Because Makayla likes to leave people", Danielle said.

"I do not", Makayla argued

"Um baby you do", Danielle said

Nicole got out of bed as Makayla and Danielle went back and forth and went to her closet. Nicole decided to look real cute every though she wasn't her best. She felt like seeing herself dressed up would make her feel a whole lot better than what she was feeling.

PICTURE OF NICOLE AND HER OUTFIT.

After everybody got dressed and ready for the party, they got into Danielle's car and left

Once they got to the party, it had already started of course. Nicole, Danielle and Makayla walked into the party and Makayla immediately started dancing and singing along.

"Oh girl you are an embarrassment", Danielle said to makayla.

While Makayla and Danielle talked, Nicole looked around and saw Elijah. He had some girl dancing on him, so he didn't see Nicole. The next song that came on was "Cash Shit" by Megan Thee Stallion.

"Yea I'm in my bag but I'm in his too!", Danielle said as she walked to the crowd. "That's why every time you see I got some new shoes"

"But I embarrass you?", Makayla asked as her and Nicole followed Danielle.