Chapter 46

💛DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT💛

Later that evening, Asia, Raelynn, and Kim came to Josh's house.

Josh was in the kitchen cooking when Asia walked into the kitchen. Everybody else was watching TV, except for Nicole. Nicole was outside with Tre.

Asia leaned on the counter. "Hey", Asia said.

"What's up?", Josh asked

"You should have your own restaurant instead of auto shop", Asia said.

"Yea? You think so?", Josh asked.

"Mhm", Asia said.

"Thanks", Josh said.

"You're welcome", Asia said.

Josh turned the stove off.

"I talked to the head of the house, as in Nicole and Kim and they said they wouldn't mind moving back to Miami", Asia said.

Josh leaned on the counter across from Asia. "Of course, Nicole does. Because of that boy", Josh said. "I'm surprised Kim wants to"

"Why you say that?", Asia asked.

"Because she probably thinks that me and you are going to get together if y'all do", Josh said.

"...I mean I know we aren't right now but not later either?", she asked.

Josh shrugs his shoulder. "I don't know", he said. "I mean I do need you here because well...I'm going through something right now and you're the only one who would understand, but until I get that together I don't wanna be with you"

"What's wrong?", Asia asked.

"Ever since the whole thing with Nicole and that dumb ass little boy, I just... I don't know... Everything that I put in the past is coming back to me. So now, I've been paranoid and I can't control my anger", Josh said. "...I didn't know Jakobi was Jakobi when I encountered him for the first time because I didn't see his face and I- I almost killed him because I thought he was threat to you, Nicole, and the kids"

Asia made a face.

"It's a long story on why I thought that but...thing is I don't wanna kill anybody anymore. Yet, I was about to do it with no hesitation...therefore I feel like my old self is coming back", Josh said.

Asia touched his arm. "We can talk about this tonight since we're staying here for the night...I guess when the kids go to sleep", Asia said.

Josh nods.

"I'm going to get Nicole so we can eat", Asia said.

"Okay", Josh replied. "Oh and by the way...Jakobi is coming"

Asia looked down then back at him. "Okay", she said.

———————

(WITH NICOLE)

Tre and Nicole were making out in his car until Nicole pulled away.

"What's wrong?", Tre asked. "I know this ain't the most comfortable place but this the only way we got some privacy"

"No, it's not that. I just...Jakobi has a daughter", Nicole said.

"Okay? And we got a son", Tre said. "So what?"

"So, what? Tre the girl doesn't even know he had a sister. So it's know telling what we don't know", Nicole said.

"Which is probably why he told us to stay out of his business", Tre said. "Me personally I think we should've listened to the advice"