Chapter 18

Monday came and Nicole was standing in the courtyard talking to one of her classmates. Suddenly, she sees Tre and end the conversation. She walks to Tre and calls his name and Tre looks at her.

"Hey, could you do me a favor please?", she asked.

"What?", he asked.

"I need you to take me to my house tonight and get some food", she said.

"Surprised you ain't ask your boyfriend", Tre replied.

"Elijah is not my boyfriend", Nicole replied. "And he doesn't need to know where I live"

"Mmm", Tre said.

"Can you take me or not?", she asked.

"Yea", Tre replied. "What time?"

"5?", she asked.

"6", he said.

"Okay", Nicole replied.

"Iight. See you later", he said before he walked away.

Nicole watched him for a few seconds and then walked away.

————————————

Later that evening, Nicole and Tre were on there way to her mom's house.

"It would be nice if I could play my playlist like one time", Nicole said.

"Nobody don't wanna listen to Megan Thee Stallion, Saweetie, Kash Doll, none of them", he said.

Nicole folds her arms and looks at the window. "Boo, you stink", she said.

Tre chuckled and he looked at her then back at the road. He cleared his throat then began talking. "So, you and Elijah-"

"You sound like my dad when he's about to give me a speak about somebody", she said.

"Hey I'm just saying, be careful alright. He cool but he...I don't know. I see the way he talks to girls and-"

"What girls? When?", Nicole asked.

"I think this was before y'all were talking. He just arrogant", Tre said.

"He's been fine to me. Besides, if a nigga talk to me crazy, you know I can handle my own", she said.

"Yea", he said. "I know but...I know you don't wanna hear this from me but I don't want your heart broken"

Nicole was quiet.

"You're an amazing girl and if nobody sees it that doesn't mean you aren't...I just wanna tell you that", he said.

"...thank you", she said.

Tre nods.

———————————————

A week later, Elijah and Nicole were hanging out all day, all the way up to night. They got ice cream then he drove into an empty parking lot. As they are they're ice cream, they talked and got to know each other better. When they got done with their ice cream, Nicole noticed Elijah was getting a little to close. Like he wanted to kiss her. She didn't mind kissing him because after their first kiss, she knew he was a good kisser.

"Ya know. I stare into those pretty brown eyes all day right?", he asked.

"I bet", Nicole said with a smile as she bit her bottom lip.

Elijah smirked as he leaned in and started kissing her. Nicole began kissing back and they started to make out. A few moment later, Elijah put his hand on her thigh and made his way up to her private area. Nicole grabbed his hand and began to pull away.