11. Uneasiness [ENG] | Fantastic Beasts

Altra headcanon. Non so perché finisco per scrivere così le storie, ma pazienza.
Di nuovo, se l'inglese mi dà problemi, ditemi pure per chiarimenti.

-♣-

Categoria: Headcanon
Fandom: Animali Fantastici
Protagonista: Newt Scamander
Spoiler: Accenni a I Crimini di Grindelwald

-♣-

It happens during a fight against Grindelwald. Everyone is trying to survive his power, because he's destroying everything, and in the middle of the chaos Newt get seriously injured all over the body, trying to protect Jacob from death.

He manage to continue the escape like the others, even if his whole body is begging him to stop, but if he don't run, if he don't fight, he will die.

Grindelwald goes away again, as happened in Paris, and in the silence after the chaos Jacob realizes what happened. He turns to see Newt, but he's on the ground, half unconscious, and Jacob can't do anything but ask for help.

Newt is taken to a safe place where he can be healed. Dumbledore is the one who can heal him, but before that someone should undress him, and everyone knows that it would make him uncomfortable.

Newt is still half awake. He cannot undress himself, but accepts to say who can help him.

Tina and jacob do their best to free him from his clothes quickly but without giving him more pain. And Newt is uncomfortable as expected, but he knows that he has to keep holding on.

Dumbledore manages to heal him quickly, knowing how bad he feels in that situation, and when the pain is gone and his body is healed, a blanket hides everything from others' view and Newt starts to feel better.

And everytime Newt gets injuries of that kind again, he gets help from one or both of them, feeling a little less uncomfortable everything it happens.

Racconti sui fandomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें