Chapter 5

The note only says; I'm sorry bambi. Like oh yeah it's okey dad. I have no idea where the fuck you are and why the fuck the police came to our house. No it's completely fine!

"AARRGHHHH" I scream and then the tears come, where is my dad? Where the fuck is he?! Why couldn't he take us with him?

All those thoughts rush through my head while the tears stream down my face.

I just sit there crying for a while when i finally decide i'm done with crying. I wipe my tears away and I take a deep breath, I grab the note and i walk back to the house. While walking everything is suddenly clear, him being concerned and on his phone like 24/7. He was planning an escape plan, I just wonder why he didn't include me? Didn't he love me? Plus the credit card? And why was he saving since i was born? Did he know that one day he had to run away?

And why did he even run away? Gosh all these questions and i have zero answers.

I open the back door and i lock it behind me, I walk to the fireplace we have and i turn it on. I might be mad at my dad for leaving me, but i'm not gonna leave a clue for the police. I take the note out of my sweater's pocket and i look at it one more time. I shake my head and I throw it in the fire, another tear slowly rolls down my cheek.

I don't bother to wipe it away, I just keep staring at the fire. My mom is now sitting at a chair and she's also looking at the fire. She hasn't said a word since my dad left.

A few hours pass and it's now completely dark outside. I slowly get up from the ground and i walk to my phone. I check the time and it's now 11.15pm, I should go to bed now. I look at my mom but she's still looking at the fireplace.

I need to buy some new stuff for school tomorrow. School starts in 3 days and i'm not looking forward to it.

I don't know what my dad did but i bet it's not good for people's reputation to talk to me. I sigh and i walk to my room, I let myself fall onto my bed and i just look at the ceiling. I already felt lonely these past few days but now. My mom isn't talking and my best friend aka my dad is gone. I live in a pretty big house and it feels so empty right now.

I sit up straight and i grab my laptop, I search up my dad's name but i can't find anything. Yet. The police was at my house, I bet it's all over the local new tomorrow. I close my laptop and i lay back down, i'm not gonna bother and change into my pj's.