Chapter 29

When i pull up to my driveway i immediately see the toilet paper again. I sigh and I get out of my car, I grab my bag and i enter the house. I put my bag down and i walk back outside. I put my earphones in and I start with pulling down the toilet paper.
When I'm halfway i feel a hand on my shoulder, I immediately turn around. I look in my mom's face and pause my music. "Hey" I say and my mom smiles at me, "Hey, you know you didn't have to take that down" my mom says while she looks at the toilet paper. "Well someone needs to do it" I say and my mom looks back at me, "Well why don't you go inside and drink some tea with me to warm you up and then I'll finish the rest?" my mom says and I nod. I suddenly feel how cold i am, we get inside and i hang up my jacket. "So how was school?" my mom asks while she walks to the kitchen to make some tea. "Well" I say and a huge immediately appears on my face, "I wanted to ask Corbyn out" I say and my mom looks at me, "And??" she says curious. "Well at the moment i wanted to ask it he asked me out!!!" I say and I jump cause of the happiness. My mom laughs but joins me, "Ahww I'm so happy for you!!" she says and she pulls me into a hug. We stand like that for a few seconds before we both pull back. "So when's the date?" my mom asks while she walks to the table, I sit down across her. "I'm not sure, he said that he was gonna text me the details so i guess i'll find out soon" I say and my mom smiles at me, "I'm happy for you" she says and I smile back at her.
After 30 minutes I go to my room and my mom goes outside to finish what i started with the toilet paper.
When i enter my room I let myself fall onto my bed and I look at the ceiling, I'm super tired but I need to pull myself together. I still have to study, I sigh and I get up from my bed. I walk to my desk and I grab my school books. I start with math so i have that off my plate.

When i'm halfway I hear my phone buzzing, I grab it and i look at it. Corbyn's calling me. I smile and I answer the phone.
Phone call:
"Hey" I say when i answer the phone, "Hey" Corbyn replies. "I thought you were gonna text me" I say with a smirk on my face. I hear Corbyn laugh at the other side of the line and my heart immediately melts. His laugh is so cute, "True, but then i decided that i'd rather call you" he says, "If that's okey with you of course" he quickly adds and now it's my turn to laugh. "It's fine" I say and I can hear that he's relieved. "So uh the fair is on Saturday right?" he says, "Yep" I say. "Okey so uhm is it okey if i pick you up at 3pm on Saturday?" he asks and a smile appears on my face. "Yeah that's fine!" I say, "Good" Corbyn says and we're both silent. "So uh see you tomorrow" he says, "See you tomorrow" I reply and we end the phone call.
End of phone call
I walk to my bed and I let myself fall on there, I let out a small scream cause of happiness. I never thought that i would like someone like this, I get so happy every time i see him or hear his voice. And now it might even be mutual? I shake my head and get up from my bed, I need to focus on school. I only have half a day on Saturday so I need to work ahead now. I take a deep breath and i continue on math.