Chapter 51

I'm gonna be honest with you guys, our first time wasn't magical or something. It was a bit clumsy to say the least, that doesn't say I didn't like it or enjoyed it. It was just the very first time for the both of us so yeah you can imagine how that went. And it was pretty painful for me in the beginning but after a little while it got less painful and at the end I enjoyed it.
I'm now laying in Corbyn's sweater on his chest, he has his arms wrapped my upper body. He already fell asleep, I'm also slowly drifting away, "I love you" I whisper in Corbyn's ear and then I also slowly drift asleep.

The next morning we both wake up cause of the annoying sound of the alarm, I groan and I slowly get up from Corbyn. But he holds me tight in his arms, "Goodmorning cutie" he says and I smile, "Morning" I say and I kiss his nose. I try to get up again but Corbyn is still holding me, "I really need to get up and shower" I say and Corbyn pouts, "Okey then" he says after a little while and he lets go off me. I immediately jump off of the bed and I walk to my closet, "Hmm what shall I wear" I say. Corbyn also gets up and stands behind me while he wraps his arms around my waist, he leans on my head with his chin. "Hmm you have a lot of clothes" he says while he looks at my closet. "Can I wear your sweater?" I say while I look up to him, "Of course you can!" he says and he lets go off me, "So i do not have that much sweaters but uhm you can choose between these two" he says and he holds up two sweaters. I pick the red sweater, "Here you go" he says while he hands it to me, "Thankss" I say and I give him a quick kiss on his lips. Then i turn back to my closet, "So some black jeans will look okey with that sweater right?" I say and Corbyn smiles at me, "You would look good in anything" he says and I blush. I grab the black jeans and I throw them on the bed next to the sweater. Then I reach into the drawer where I keep my underwear, I just grab a simple white bra and some white panties and also throw those on the bed. "Imma shower real quick! You can shower in the guest room next to mine or after me" I say and Corbyn nods, "I'll shower after you" he says and I nod. I walk to the bathroom attached to my room and I turn on the shower, I get in and I wash my body and hair.
After a little while I turn the shower off and I wrap myself into a warm, soft and big towel and I enter the room while dripping water on the floor. "Ohh you look good" Corbyn says and he gets up from the bed, he gives me a quick kiss on my mouth and then he enters the bathroom. "I've put a towel on the sink!" I yell to him, "Thanks!" he yells back and then I hear him turning on the shower. I quickly dry my body and I put on the clothes, I grab some socks and I sit down at my little make up table. I put on some mascara, when I'm done with that Corbyn enters the room with the towel wrapped around his waist, his hair is all wet and messy, I'm not gonna lie he looks pretty hot. "Damn these towels are soo soft!" he says and I laugh, "I knowww" I reply and we both laugh. I continue with my make up and add some highlighter in my inner corner, when I'm done I look at Corbyn through my mirror, "Hey handsome" I say and he looks up, he only has some boxers on right now. "Well hello beautiful didn't see you there" he says while he puts on his pants and we both laugh.
When we're both fully dressed we walk down the stairs to make some breakfast, "So i always eat cereals as breakfast, but look inside the fridge and cabinets to see if you if like something" I say when I grab the cereals, "I'm also a cereal person" he says while he grabs two bowls for us, I grab the milk and he also takes the spoons. We put it all on the table and sit down across each other. We pour in the cereals and milk and we start to eat. "Not looking forward to school" I say, "Well school isn't that bad, but I just don't want to run into Chad. He's huge, I bet he's gonna beat the living hell out of me" Corbyn says and I bite my lip. "I hope he doesn't tho, he just needs to accept the fact that you hit him" I say and Corbyn nods, "Well he was hurting my girl what else did he expect?" he says and I smile, "Your girl?" I repeat and he blushed. "Yep my girl" he says, he grabs my hand and kisses it. "I had an amazing night" he says, "Me too" I say. "It stopped hurting at the end right?" Corbyn asks worried, when we were having sex he was constantly worried that I was in too much pain, super cute. "Yeah it stopped at the end, then it even felt pretty good" I say and we both smile and get red cheeks.