Chapter 54

"So this is what it's like to have siblings?" I ask while I refer to Ashley and Jordan who are fighting over the movie. Corbyn laughs, "Yeah this is exactly what it's like".
When Ashley and Jordan finally decided on the movie the doorbell rings, I was in the kitchen so Corbyn opened the door for me. "Oh so you live here now?" I hear a familiar voice say, I frown and I walk to the front door and there's Chad. "What are you doing here?" I ask and Chad raises his eyebrows, "That's exactly what i was wondering about him" he says while he looks at Corbyn like he's some piece of trash. "Well he's my boyfriend, so that's why he's here" I say, "And now i'd like to know why you're here" I say and Chad bites his lip while he looks at me. I'm glad I decided to put on a bra before we went to get Ashley and Jordan otherwise i would've felt extremely awkward. "Well I came here to show you that I'm so much better than that piece of trash you're dating" Chad says and I smile, "Well luckily for me I'm into trash so why don't you just go" I say and I slam the door in his face. Corbyn just stands there with a clenched jaw and fists, "Hey it's okey" I say and I turn his face to me with my hand. "He's gone" I say and Corbyn finally takes his eyes of the door and looks at me, "I know, I just wondered what would've happened if I weren't here" he says, "Well then I would've just slammed the door in his face" I say and he weakly smiles. "Really you don't need to worry okey? I'm fine, you're fine" I say and he nods, "Okey then". I smile and I give him a quick kiss on his cheek and I walk back to the kitchen to grab the cutlery. Then the doorbell rings again and Corbyn opens it again, "Thanks!" I hear him reply and then the door closes again. I exit the kitchen and I look at him, "FOOD'S HERE!" he yells and Ashley and Jordan immediately jump up from the couch and run up to Corbyn. I smile and I watch how he walks to the table and divides the food, I really enjoy watching him when he's with his family, I can see in his eyes that he loves them so much. "Mia you coming?" Corbyn says and he looks up and our eyes meet, I nod and I walk up to them.
When we all have our food we sit down at the couch, I'm sitting against Corbyn and Ashley and Jordan are next to Corbyn. We're gonna watch now you see me the first one, I cross my legs and I turn on the movie.

I had so much fun watching the movie with Ashley and Jordan, Corbyn and I just droppped them back off at their place and I'm now laying in my bed. I'm still wearing my pj shorts and his sweater, I've already taken off my bra and I'm watching Corbyn taking off his sweater, he folds it up and he puts it back in his bag. Then he lays down next to me and pulls me against him by my waist, I'm laying with my back against his stomach, he puts his head next to my shoulder and he gives me a kiss there, "I love you so much" he says and a smile appears on my face, "I love you more" I answer and I hear Corbyn laugh, "That's not possible". "Oh it is" I reply and we both chuckle.
My eyelids are slowly getting heavier and heavier and I drift asleep.
Corbyn's pov
I can hear that Mia is already asleep, I'm holding her tightly and I'm not planning on letting her go any time soon. I honestly had the most amazing night of my life, Mia is literally the sweetest person on this earth. I never knew I needed her in my life till I met her, I immediately fell for her beauty and her soul. She's so incredibly sweet to everyone, she didn't even know me but immediately offered me a ride to the bookstore. Oh and when i started school people immediately started picking on me, guess who stood up for me? Exactly Mia, we didn't even know each other that good but she already did so many things for me. And when she offered to drive me to school every morning even though she needs to wake up 15 minutes earlier for that I just knew I fell for the right girl. Who does that these days? Who's not thinking bout himself these days?
While I'm making little circles with my finger on Mia's leg I slowly drift asleep as well.