Chapter 56

During English we all need to talk to the teacher about our little essay, we all chose different books so we can't do it at the same time. I picked out the outsider by Stephen King which I read a couple of weeks ago, but i'm still so intrigued by the story that I wanted to do the assignment about that book. I'm sitting at the hall waiting till it's my turn with Corbyn, a new person gets called in after like 10 minutes, since it's our last class of today you can go home when you had your interview.
The door opens and a girl who's in my class comes out, "It's your turn thief" she says and I roll my eyes, "Good luck babe" Corbyn says and my cheeks heat up, he never called me babe! I smile as an answer and I enter the classroom and sit down across the teacher. "So Mia you picked the outsider, why?" my teacher asks and the interview starts.

I'm now waiting by my locker, Corbyn was right after me so we decided that I would wait by the lockers so we can leave to my car immediately. I'm just scrolling on tiktok a bit when I hear some footsteps approaching me, I look up from my phone and I see Chad.... Shit, I'm literally with Corbyn the whole fucking day and I need to run into when I'm alone? I look around me and there's no one in the hallway. I know I said that I wasn't afraid of him and everything, but since he grabbed my arm that hard I'm not that sure anymore, it's still a bit blue and it still hurts if i put pressure on it. I concentrate back on my phone in the hope that Chad will just walk past me, but of course he doesn't he stops right in front of me and he pushes my phone down, I look up to him with a frown. "What?" I ask and a grin appears on his face, "I see your boyfriend isn't around" he says and he looks around him, "So?" I say. "Well that means that I can do with you whatever I want" he says and I frown again, "Wow okey that's so not true" I say and he shrugs his shoulders, "We'll see about that" he says and I shake my head, I put my phone in my back pocket and look him right in the eyes. "No we will not see about that, I'm not interested in you so just move on" I say and I point at the exit doors. Chad does not listen to me at all, cause he takes a step closer to me which triggers me to take a step backwards, unfortunately i can't really do that cause I hit the lockers with my back. He has this evil grin on his face and I feel really uncomfortable, his eyes travel from my eyes to my toes and back up. "Could you take a step back?" I ask and you can hear in my voice that I'm really uncomfortable, "Hmm i could, but i won't" he says and he grabs my chin with one hand, "I could make you come so much harder than that boney and poor kid Corbyn" he says while he almost spits out his name. I turn my head so it gets out of his grip, I try to push him away from me but he's too strong. He places on hand on my hip and it slowly goes up to the edge of my lace bralette and I really regret that I picked that one out this morning. "Oeeh lace, you know I love lace" he says and I try to get him off of me, "Keep your nasty hands off of me!" I yell while I struggle to get his hand off my body and to get out of his grip but there's no one in the hallway and he's just way too strong for me. His hand slowly travels up and he's now on the side of my boob, I again try to get him off of me but I'm just not strong enough. I really start to panic and tears start to form in my eyes. "LET GO OF ME!" I yell as hard as I can to get someone's attention, Chad doesn't seem to care. "You're so hot" he says and he bites his lip, I shake my head, this is a bad dream, this is just a really bad dream. Chad leans in to me and his lips connect to mine, I turn my head away to break that contact, I don't want his lips on mine! Then I suddenly hear footsteps approaching us really quick, I try to see who it but it's kinda hard when Chad's trying to kiss me, then I suddenly see a fist swinging against Chad's draw. Cause Chad wasn't paying attention at all he did not see that coming at all and he falls onto the ground, he tries to get up but he got hit really hard and his eyelids slowly close. I look to see who hit that guy and it's Corbyn, of course it's Corbyn. It was just a bad dream and he came to save me. But unfortunately it wasn't a bad dream at all. Corbyn takes me in his arms and the tears are streaming down my face, didn't notice that when Chad was trying to touch and kiss me but now i suddenly feel them. Corbyn holds me tightly, "Are you okey?" he asks and I shake my head no. Corbyn nods and he picks me up bridal style, he also grabs our bags and coats and then he carries me to my car. He puts me on a chair and puts the seatbelt on me. I'm just crying and shaking my head, I'm just so shocked from what just happened and Corbyn totally gets that. He also gets in the car and starts to drive to my place, he grabs my hand and quickly looks at me, I hold his hand tightly.
When we arrive at my place Corbyn walks around the car to carry me into the house, he walks up the stairs while having me in his arms and he puts me on my bed, he sits down on his knees across me and grabs my hands. "What happened?" Corbyn asks, I'm shaking like crazy so i take a deep breath to make that stop, it doesn't really work. "H-he t-told me that h-he could m-make me come s-so much h-harder t-then you c-could" I say and I take another deep breath, "T-then I told him t-to back o-off but h-he didn't l-listen" I continue and Corbyn nods, "A-and then h-he started to t-touch me, h-he slowly t-traveled u-up to my b-boobs and t-then he t-tried to k-kiss me" I say and I wipe away a tear, "I-i t-tried to p-push him a-away, b-but he was t-too strong" I end and I burst back out in tears, Corbyn looks at me and he shakes his head. "I swear I'm gonna kill that guy" he says and he pulls me into a tight and safe hug, "Shall I make you a nice and warm bath?" he asks and I nod, he gets up and he enters the bathroom, I hear him turning on the water tap. I just sit on the bed while I stare at the wall, Corbyn enters the room again and he walks up to me, "Now let's get you out of these clothes" he says and he gently starts with taking off my shoes and socks, and that's what he does until I'm fully naked, he picks me up again and he carries me to the bathtub, I'm just kinda numb so i don't really care and get what's happening. Corbyn has put a bath bomb in the bad so it's all pink and glittery, he puts me in the bathtub and wants to walk away, "Don't go, please" I say, "I don't want to be alone" I add and he nods, "I'm just gonna grab a chair and something to drink for you, I'll be back in a second" he says and I nod. I try to relax in the bath but i keep feeling Chad's hands over my body and it's horrible. Then Corbyn enters the room again and he has a chair, a book about astrology and a glass filled with water, "Here drink up" he says while he hands me the glass, I take it from him but I almost drop it cause of my shaking hands, I carefully bring it to my mouth and I drink the whole glass. "So I brought this book about astrology, I thought that I could maybe read it to you?" he says and I weakly smile, "If that's okey with you of course" he says, "I'd love it if you read it to me, as long as you don't leave me i'm okey with everything" I say and he smiles and grabs my hand, "I will never leave you okey?" he says and he squeezes my hand. He opens the book and he starts reading it to me.