Chapter 55

Your pov:
Corbyn and I are both woken up by my alarm, I slowly open my eyes and I turn off my alarm. Corbyn's arm is still wrapped around my waist and the other is on my leg. "Morning" I say while I get out of his grip and give him a quick kiss on his nose. He also opens his eyes and smiles, "Morningg" he replies. I get up from the bed and I walk to my closet, "What shall i wear today" I think out loud, "Well since it's getting warmer and warmer you could wear a t-shirt?" Corbyn suggests and I nod. "Good idea" I say and I grab a yellow t-shirt, some high waisted black jeans and a lace bralette for under the t-shirt. The shirt is a bit cropped so when I lift my arms the lace peeps out. "Oehh sexy" Corbyn says when I throw the bralette on my bed, I laugh. "Imma shower real quick!" I say and I enter the bathroom which is connected to my room, I turn on the shower and I start washing my hair, I always love to do that. Then I grab my razor and I shave, as soon as I'm done with that I wash my body. Then I turn off the shower and I wrap myself and my hair in a soft and big towel, I enter my room and I see Corbyn standing in front of his bag picking out some clothes, I walk past him and I start to dress, when I only have my underwear on I suddenly feel some arms around my waist, "That bralette looks really sexy on you" he whispers in my arm and I feel goosebumps appear on my skin. "Does it?" I say and Corbyn turns me around so i face him, "Oh it does" he says and he gives me a kiss on my mouth. Then he lets go off me and he walks to the bathroom, I quickly put on my black jeans and yellow top, then I knock on the wall of the bathroom, "Yeah?" Corbyn answers, "Is it okey if I enter so i can brush my teeth?" I ask and I hear Corbyn laugh, "Of course!". I nod and I enter the bathroom, I grab my toothbrush and I start with brushing my teeth, while I'm doing that I look at myself in the mirror, why does Corbyn think I'm beautiful?
I'm so lost in my thoughts that I don't realize that Corbyn is looking at me, "What are you looking at?" he asks with a soft voice and he walks up to me, he only has a towel on his waist and he looks so hot. "Oh nothing" I say and I snap out of my thoughts, "Don't lie Mia" he says and he grabs my hands, "Why did you look so sad?". I try to avoid his eye contact but he lift my head and forces me to look into his eyes, "I just" I starts and I bite my lip, "I just wondered why you thought I was beautiful" I say. Corbyn lets go off my face and he kisses my forehead, "Well I'll tell you why I think you're beautiful, first of all you have the most amazing personality I've ever seen, you're so helpful, caring, sweet and funny. And as an extra you're also really pretty, your lips are so perfect and your eyes! Since you have bigger eyes than the average person you just stand out, plus when you smile or when you're happy your eyes just twinkle. And not to be superficial or anything but your body is also amazing! Look at those long legs of yours!" he says and I start to blush, "You really think all those things?" I ask and he smiles, "I really do". "But I do have a little tummy tho" I say and I lift my shirt and Corbyn shakes his head, "So what? I really do not care about that" he says and I look up to him, "Really?" I ask and he nods, "Really".
"Now let's get ready for school" he says and I nod, he enters my room and he quickly puts on his clothes, I sit down at my make up table and I only spray on some perfume and then i get back up. I'm really not feeling like putting makeup on my face today. "You want some cereals? I can make some for you?" I ask and Corbyn nods, "Yes please!" he says and I smile. I exit the room and I walk down the stairs, I enter the kitchen and grab the cereals, milk, bowls and spoons. I put it all on the table, when I'm doing that Corbyn also walks down the stairs, he looks super cute today! Well he looks always cute but today even more than usual, he's wearing some black jeans and a white t-shirt and it just looks super cute on him. He takes a seat across me and we just start to talk about school.
When it's time for us to go we quickly put on our shoes, I put on my black boots which I wear every single day, I grab a black denim jacket and I put that on. I look in the mirror one more time and then I grab my car keys and backpack.