Chapter 40

Still Corbyn's pov:
When the spaghetti is ready I walk to the hallway, "Jordan and Ash are you guys coming!" I yell and I walk back to the kitchen. I divide all the food on the plates, I make sure I leave something for mom and dad for later tonight. The door opens and there are Ash and Jordan, I put the plates on the table and I grab some glasses. Ash and Jordan sit down and I join them, "It smells really good Bean" Ash says and I smile at her, "Yeah it does!" Jordan says.
We start to eat and we talk a bit about school when Jordan and Ash suddenly both look at me, "What?" I ask and Ash smiles. "Jordan told me about how you guys said goodbye" she says and they both start smirking. I sigh and shake my head, "What about it?" I say and Jordan looks at me. "Well when are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?" he asks and I almost choke on my water, I cough a few times before i'm able to answer. "When do you even ask a girl to be your girlfriend? We only had one date! Plus I'm not even sure if she likes me" I say and Ash and Jordan start laughing. "Well if you guys say goodbye with an intimate kiss I think that she likes you" Ash says, "Yeah but I don't know, she's just so beautiful and there's this other guy at school who's suddenly hitting on her. He's like super muscular and everything and I'm not" I say and I'm slowly starting to stress. Ash lays her hand on my hand, "Don't worry Bean, I saw the way she looked at you. She likes you for sure" she says and a smile appears on my face. "Are you sure?" I ask and Jordan answers instead of Ash, "Even I noticed it bean, don't worry okey" he says and I feel relieved. Okey so if both of my siblings really think she likes me I'm safe. "So uh when do you ask a girl to be your girlfriend?" I ask and Ash shrugs her shoulders, "Well that depends, I've been asked to be someone's girlfriend after 1 date and sometimes after like 10" she says. Ashley is 15 and she already had a few boyfriends, not that much tho. I think max 4. So she has the most experience from all of us. "Okey so uh what do you think? Should I wait till we have our 10th date?" I ask and Ash shakes her head no. "No i think if you ask it at the end of your next date you'll be fine" she says and I look at Jordan. "Yeah I agree" he says, okey I'm convinced. "Okey so uh what should we do on our next date?" I ask and Ash laughs, "Well that's something you should decide, we're not gonna plan out your dates" she says and I also laugh. "Okey okey, but when I have an idea can you please tell me if it's stupid or not?" I ask and Ash nods, "Of course!" she says. "So do you have any ideas?" Jordan says, "Well on thursday we have our last exam and I wanted to ask if she wanted to do something that afternoon" I say and Ash nods. "But i haven't really figured out what i want to do" I say. "Well think about it, when you thought of something let us know!" Ash says and she gets up from the table, "I'm going back to bed now, see you guys tomorrow" she says and she exits the room. Jordan and I clean up the table and the kitchen and then we sit down at the couch. "Is a movie night a good idea?" I say and Jordan looks up from his phone, "Yeah I think so" he says. "But where are you gonna do that? Cause it's a bit hard to do a movie night in this small living room since mom is always free on Thursdays" Jordan says. I nod, "Yeah true, but she has a huge house and a huge room, we can also watch a movie there?" I say and Jordan nods. "Yeah that would be good" he says. "So what movie are you thinking of?" Jordan asks and I smile, "Well I don't really know, since we don't have netflix or something I thought that i would take her to the library where they hire movies" I say and Jordan laughs. "That's a bit old fashioned but why not" he says, "Wait" he adds. He grabs his phone, I confused look at him, "What?" I ask but he holds up his hand to sush me. "So Mia has a car right?" he asks, "Uh yeah why?" I ask. "Well there's this movie drive through thing, you guys could also go there walking and then just lay in the grass, or you could ask if you guys can go with her car" he says and i start to smile. "That sounds so cool! I'm gonna ask her if she wants to do that!!" I say and Jordan smiles. "Let me know if she says yes" he says, "I will" I reply.
Then we turn on the TV and just relax for the rest of the night.