Chapter 39

Corbyn's pov:
When Mia drives around the corner I close the front door and I walk back to the room I share with Jordan, I'm kinda mad at him for what he asked Mia. She told me that she didn't mind but i did. Just like I hate the fact that Chad is wanting her attention. He's a huge guy, he is super muscular and I bet he's in the gym 24/7. "Jordan why did you have to ask that?" I say when i enter our room, Jordan looks up from his phone and shrugs his shoulders. "I didn't mean anything with it, I just wondered if it was true" he says and I shake my head, "Well you could've asked me?" I say and he sighs. "Yeah I could, but I already asked her, she didn't even mind so what's the deal?" Jordan asks annoyed. "Well I did mind, she gets reminded to what her dad did every single day, so I hoped that at my place she would be free from those consumptions and then here you are asking her if it's her dad who stole the money" I say and Jordan holds up his hands. "Sorry Bean, I didn't know that" he says and he bites his lip. "It's fine just don't ask something like that again okey?" I say and he nods, "I won't, now can i go back to watching this youtube video?" he says and I laugh, "Yeah sure go ahead, don't you have homework by the way?" I ask and Jordan rolls his eyes. "Non of your business" he says and I sigh, "Fine see you downstairs for dinner in an hour" I say and I exit the room. I knock on the door which leads to the room where my parents and Ashley are sleeping. "Yeah?" I hear ashley say. "Hey Ash, how are you feeling?" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders, "Pretty good but like you just said, I still have a fever" she says and I nod. "What do you want to eat?" I ask and Ash looks up to the ceiling, "Uhh" she says. "Spaghetti?" she asks and I nod, "Then I'll make spaghetti" I say and she smiles. I walk back to the door, "Mia seems nice" Ash suddenly says and I turn around with a smile on my face. "Believe me she is nice" I say and Ash smiles. Then I exit the room and I walk down the stairs. I walk to the kitchen and I grab some ingredients, I'm gonna make spaghetti with some meat balls and a tomato sauce. I start with cutting some tomatoes, my mind keep going back to Mia. She's so sweet and beautiful, I loved the two kisses we had. We didn't do anything with tongue but that's fine, I love the feeling of her soft lips against mine. And then her hand on my jaw or neck, oh kill me. I'm really falling for that girl, I think she likes me too but i'm not a 100% sure. When do you even ask a girl to be your girlfriend? We only had one date, gosh I never knew this would be so complicated. I never had a girlfriend so i'm not really experienced in this. But I get the feeling that Mia never had a boyfriend either, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had one, I mean look at her. She's literally an angel, I still don't get why she has such a low self esteem. Probably cause of that bitch Sophie.
While these thoughts rush through my head I don't really focus on cutting the tomatoes so of course I accidentally cut in my finger. At first I don't notice until a sharp pain in my finger brings me back into reality, I look down at my hands and I see that I made a pretty deep cut in my finger, I immediately put down the knife and I walk to the sink. I hold my bleeding finger under the water to get the blood off it. I look around me looking for a bandage, I believe we have those in a drawer somewhere. I start with opening some drawers, after opening 3 drawers I finally find the bandages and I wrap one around my finger. It seriously hurts, so now I know, don't think about kissing Mia when you're cutting things. It doesn't end that great.
I continue with making the tomato sauce and the meatballs, when the sauce and meatballs are almost ready I cook the spaghetti. I've always loved to cook, I cook a lot these days cause my mom is working a lot and so is my dad. I almost never see him, he's always working, he goes to his work super early and he comes back home super late and that's almost every single day. Even on some Sundays. Sometimes he's free on Sunday, but the last time he's been working on those days as well...