Chapter 45

When we arrive at the field where the movie is Corbyn parks the car backwards so we can see the screen from the trunk. We get out of the car and we get in the trunk, we lay the blankets and pillows down and then we sit down. I grab a blanket and I pull it up to my nose, Corbyn wraps one arm around my shoulders, I lay my head on his shoulder and we watch how people start arriving and how the people who work here set up the screen. We've spread out all of our snacks and I grab the doritos sour cream, "You should really try this" I say while I open the bag. Corbyn takes a chip and he puts it in his mouth, I look at him while he's eating it, "And?" I ask and Corbyn laughs. "I haven't even finished it" he says and I also laugh, "But it's really good" he says and he grabs another one, I smile and I also grab some chips.
We just sit there against each other eating chips and rating it all, then the screen turns on and we both look up. "Do you know what movie it is?" I ask and Corbyn shrugs his shoulders, "I really have no idea" he says and we both laugh.
The movie starts and we stop talking, I'm laying with my head against Corbyn's shoulder and he has his arm wrapped around my shoulder. I literally love this feeling, I don't want to move or anything. It just feels so nice and safe.
The movie is really funny and I'm having a lot of fun with Corbyn.

When we're driving back to my house Corbyn looks a bit nervous, "Are you okey?" I ask and Corbyn looks at me. "Yeah!" he says, I'll just take it even though I don't really believe it. It's now around 5.30pm, I don't think that my mom's home already, she usually works till 6pm.
Corbyn parks the car in the garage and we both get out, we grab the snacks and the blankets and pillows and then we enter the house, "So uhm I've been meaning to ask you something" Corbyn says while we put it all on the table. "Yeah?" I say and I look at him, "So uh, I really like you so uh" he says and he rubs his neck with his hand, "So uh do you want to be my uh my girlfriend?" Corbyn asks and and he bites his lip. I smile, "I'd love to be your girlfriend" I say and Corbyn smiles, "Really?" he asks. I walk up to him and I kiss him, after a while I pull back, "Really" I say smiling.
We talk a bit and then it's time for me to bring Corbyn home, "So do you want some snacks? This is way to much for just my mom and I" I say while I point at the snacks. "Are you sure?" Corbyn asks and I nod, "I'm sure, just take whatever you want okey?" I say and he nods. I grab a bag and I start to throw some snacks in there, when the table is half empty Corbyn and I walk to the front door, we grab our coats, we walk to my car and get in.

When we arrive at his place he looks at me, "We'll text" he says and I smile, "We will" I say and we lean into each other, my hand goes to his cheek, both of his hands are on my neck. We kiss each other and pull back after a little while. I look at him, "See you boyfriend" I say and both of our cheeks heat up, "See you girlfriend" he replies and then he exits the car with the bags filled with snack. When he stands in front of his house he looks at me with a smile, I blow him a kiss and he acts like he catches it, I smile and shake my head. When he enters his house I start the car and drive back to my place.